• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Account Unbanned

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
Hey everyone i got one of my accounts back from August 2010. The appeal was Quashed.

Only has about 6m on it now it did have about 70m and everyone got rolled back a lot!!

gfxer

Lucky. I have tried dozens of times to get them to unban my old main. It has been 120+ (f2p cb) since 2006 and its stats suck (I'm a combat kinda guy) and not much money. All I did was autotype a cheating site as part of my quitting thing. Fucking Jagex. First they say they don't unban permanently banned account but when I show them evidence (other accounts of mine they have quashed), they say some other bullshit.

I'm gonna try again.

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
gfxer said:
Lucky. I have tried dozens of times to get them to unban my old main. It has been 120+ (f2p cb) since 2006 and its stats suck (I'm a combat kinda guy) and not much money. All I did was autotype a cheating site as part of my quitting thing. Fucking Jagex. First they say they don't unban permanently banned account but when I show them evidence (other accounts of mine they have quashed), they say some other bullshit.

I'm gonna try again.

Quashed means it got unbanned more less mine got rolled back so much i have 70m on it now it has 4.8m all stats gone and everything :\.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Wow...my skiller from 2009 is still banned, When I botted to 98 wc then woke up and said banned lol. It says appeal pending lol

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
Ironhide said:
Wow...my skiller from 2009 is still banned, When I botted to 98 wc then woke up and said banned lol. It says appeal pending lol

Yeah i'm about to dump those accounts i have no use of them.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
what did you get banned for?

Inxy

Onyx user!
Might want to cover your IP.

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
Alpha Predator said:
Might want to cover your IP.

ehh doesn't matter too me, that isn't the same ip i have now.