• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Abstract [Splatter]

Vertigo

Threw this thing together. Whaddya think?

splatter.png

Sinn

Nice, though most actually represent "waves" more than splatter, it looks pretty neat, the light color combination you used is pretty, that's good. The text is.. well, did you accidentally used emboss on them? It looks somehow embossed, so yeah, but seeing as you made a combination on the text, that's a good start, keep working on it. :]

Sinn

Nice, though most actually represent "waves" more than splatter, it looks pretty neat, the light color combination you used is pretty, that's good. The text is.. well, did you accidentally used emboss on them? It looks somehow embossed, so yeah, but seeing as you made a combination on the text, that's a good start, keep working on it. :]

Vertigo

The text embossed? nah lol... I suck at text though, its something im trying to work on.

Vertigo

The text embossed? nah lol... I suck at text though, its something im trying to work on.

WhyFish

Looks like when you flick a paint brush around with paint on it and it flicks everywhere, which is like a splatter, but more 'natural' if you ask me, to be honest, I like it lots, I think it fits well and everything is put together as if done and untouched, even though that's not the case. I just think the green clipping mask on the pink looks a little weird, but doesn't seem like too much of a let down.

I like the use of text, and the lines next to them (I'll have to disagree with Sin), It doesn't look embossed to me (/no flame @Sin) everything else looks about right and has the whole abstract touch to it from my point of view, KIU.

WhyFish

Looks like when you flick a paint brush around with paint on it and it flicks everywhere, which is like a splatter, but more 'natural' if you ask me, to be honest, I like it lots, I think it fits well and everything is put together as if done and untouched, even though that's not the case. I just think the green clipping mask on the pink looks a little weird, but doesn't seem like too much of a let down.

I like the use of text, and the lines next to them (I'll have to disagree with Sin), It doesn't look embossed to me (/no flame @Sin) everything else looks about right and has the whole abstract touch to it from my point of view, KIU.

Myr

I'm loving it. Great job, only thing I would change is the size.

Myr

I'm loving it. Great job, only thing I would change is the size.

Vertigo

thanks guys. whyfish, what green clipping mask are you talking about exactly? :p

Vertigo

thanks guys. whyfish, what green clipping mask are you talking about exactly? :p

Gay

It looks good, but the colors is what make it look very good. Nice choice of colors,

Gay

It looks good, but the colors is what make it look very good. Nice choice of colors,