• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

A letter of inquiry to all:

Professor

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]January 5, 2016[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A Letter Of Inquiry To All[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ℳy Dear Friends:[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]      I must speak with a generic tongue for the sake of authoritative preservation. I am currently developing a social theory which elaborates on the architectural configuration of human behaviorism, specifically in regards to cognitive stimulants and conceptions of lateral progression and tying it in with[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ideological depictions of success as [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]esotericism perceives it[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]. Simply put, I am exploring a multitude of factors which galvanize an individual while also exploring a degree of social adaptation vs. social adoption.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]     [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Everybody has an internal clock which remains to tick upon the arrival of each day. Although w[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]e may never solve the great puzzle of pinpointing when the ticks are to cease, I am investigating the various factors which charge the batteries in the clock of each person. [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Progress is one of the most common misconceptions, as most people would agree that progress is the same term as a process. Whereas process is a journey, progress is a result which prevails at the heel of the process. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]     [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]With that said, [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I want to know what notable "lightbulb" moments you've incurred. No two people share the exact same life as another and, therefore, there can be no wrong answer. Tell me what makes your individual clock tick forward; whether you're driven by intangible inspirations or crassly materialistic ambitions, [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I want to know what keeps you going[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]. Let me know what obstacles you've faced and whether they ultimately served as detrimental impediments that lead to defeat, or if they became [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]the[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]necessary [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]stepping stones [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]on your path toward success. I need to know both the good and the bad. [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You may PM me if discretion is of concern.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Sincerely Yours,[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]P.J.[/font]​

Agony

discord: aguny
The road I've been on has been rough in all honesty. I've had everything hard hit me, and every reason to quit. I feel I keep going for perhaps the love of my fiance. I also*always just carry my life in a way where I expect things will simply get better. Though it may take time, expecting the best sometimes ceases the worst.

Professor

Agony said:
The road I've been on has been rough in all honesty. I've had everything hard hit me, and every reason to quit. I feel I keep going for perhaps the love of my fiance. I also*always just carry my life in a way where I expect things will simply get better. Though it may take time, expecting the best sometimes ceases the worst.

Optimism is a beacon of light when things seem dark -- although the storm may get brutal, you know that it is to pass eventually. That's a great outlook, my friend. Love is certainly our most tenacious emotion.

Ace

Power member.
Well I'd have to say what keeps me going is an internal feeling that I cannot fail. (warning I'm not going to sound educated so take it for what it is)

Perseverance if you want to call it that and a belief a in God

Now with that being said I have stood defeat and failure in the face plenty of times which to me takes the form of not caring. Kinda just going through the motions on survival mode.

I've been talked about, I've been separated from my parents, I've been hated for simply for existing (and I mean doing nothing but living and still getting hated on), I've grew up fatherless (but thats pretty common) the list could go but ehh.

You'd think at this point i'm probably just being negative. But no not at all I believe although rough and not normal these are the things that lead to the amount of drive I have now.

Pretty much from pain, suffering, and despair I was taught the exact opposite of everything I endured

Professor

Ace said:
Well I'd have to say what keeps me going is an internal feeling that I cannot fail. (warning I'm not going to sound educated so take it for what it is)

Perseverance if you want to call it that and a belief a in God

Now with that being said I have stood defeat and failure in the face plenty of times which to me takes the form of not caring. Kinda just going through the motions on survival mode.

I've been talked about, I've been separated from my parents, I've been hated for simply for existing (and I mean doing nothing but living and still getting hated on), I've grew up fatherless (but thats pretty common) the list could go but ehh.

You'd think at this point i'm probably just being negative. But no not at all I believe although rough and not normal these are the things that lead to the amount of drive I have now.

Pretty much from pain, suffering, and despair I was taught the exact opposite of everything I endured

Thank you very much for sharing that. I can't imagine the difficulties you've endured, but it gives me joy that you've stared down what pain you've faced and you've continued to persevere. Don't stop.
Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.

Ambien

Idk what this nigga said, make it nigga comprehensible

oh nevermind this nigga banned

Space Time

User is banned.
Ambien said:
Idk what this nigga said, make it nigga comprehensible

oh nevermind this nigga banned

Rip professor.
Didn't even know he was banned.

But this thread only some people will get if you have studied a bit of Psychology and neuroscience and sociology.