• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

9/11 Attack

Cuban

Onyx user!
What do you guys think? Was this planned by the government or not? I don't think it was.

Vine

User is banned.
I don't think it was. Although it was a very tragic event. Rip to all the lives lost.

Cuban

Onyx user!
Forum said:
This is disrespectful even making this thread. Just stop...

Alright I normally wouldn't care but respect is something I actually have and show. This is a debate there's nothing wrong with this. If anything you're being disrepectful for posting a half-asses comment to boost up your post count. Now feel free to neg me sir, have a good one.

Devil

Personally, I think it was. There's a shit ton of conspiracy theories out there, and I think 9/11 is one.

Weed

Forum said:
This is disrespectful even making this thread. Just stop...

This is a debating forum, people are free to make threads and talk freely on any topic. How about you fuck off.

OP, i'm not really sure if it was. There are a lot of videos and articles on how it was faked or whatever. The truth is, we will probably never know if it was real or not.

47th

eViL
I personally live in New York, I know people who lost family in it, and fiancées, so it's not something people take lightly. It's not a conspiracy it happened, no matter what it actually happened. If it's fake or not, tell someone who went through this that it was, it wasn't fake our government wouldn't target our financial heads this almost ruined our economy. Just think what people have gone through before you say it's a conspiracy you're probably not even old enough to remember it.

Devil

47th said:
I personally live in New York, I know people who lost family in it, and fiancées, so it's not something people take lightly. It's not a conspiracy it happened, no matter what it actually happened. If it's fake or not, tell someone who went through this that it was, it wasn't fake our government wouldn't target our financial heads this almost ruined our economy. Just think what people have gone through before you say it's a conspiracy you're probably not even old enough to remember it.

Bruh, you should've just tagged me

Devil

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura and numerous documentaries about 9/11

Revo

Power member.
Theres a lot of eye witnesses and explosion experts speaking out on this but but the gov keeps fooling all u sheeps. America has been doing false flag operations for years to justify war of conquest! Dont take this personal pls, this is against ur gov :/

ForumKorner

Revo said:
Theres a lot of eye witnesses and explosion experts speaking out on this but but the gov keeps fooling all u sheeps. America has been doing false flag operations for years to justify war of conquest! Dont take this personal pls, this is against ur gov :/
Love this guy.
Very few people are awaken from this Matrix.
Everything they believe is on the TV, I haven't watched the news in like 3-4 years.
Sucks that I kinda have to[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]now since I'm taking Understanding Mass Media course in my college.[/font]