• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[$7.50] regiManager Customer Management System [NEW!]

reGi

User is banned.
regimanagerbanner.png

Description
regiManager is an easy to use, user friendly program where you can save customer information in one nice neat space!

Features
Import and export customers
Add and edit customers
Easy on the eye GUI
Autostart project setting
Secure HWID login system
Expiry date
Built in update/news viewer
Auto updater

Video
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz__U1HevCw[/video]

Screenshots
regimanagerscreen1.png

How to buy
Post here and/or PM me to purchase this for $7.50
Autobuy System Coming Soon

Steelmob

Official Review For regiManager By Skill.

Overall Rating: 4.5

Ease Of Use:
5starsj.png

This program is extremely easy to use; with a couple clicks of a button you can create a customer, import a list of customers, export a list, etc.

Usefulness:
5starsj.png

This is a very handy program; especially for people who have a hard time keeping track of who purchased their software, for how much, when it expires; etc.

GUI:
4stars.png

I wouldn't say it's the best; but it definitely is very simple and sleek looking; good enough for 4 stars.

Originality:
4stars.png

This program is pretty original in a sense as well as not too original in another sense. I have seen programs like this in the past; but this one is definitely the best one out of those.

Errors:
4stars.png

I found an error in the program but it's nothing major.

When I clicked close it asked me if I wanted to save it or not and to test I clicked "yes" and it worked perfectly. Then I clicked "no," worked perfectly too, but when I clicked cancel; meaning to go back to the program it closed the program without saving; same thing happened when I clicked the "X" for that message. If you could fix that up it would be nice.

Everything else was coded well, hence this receives 4 stars.

Price:
5starsj.png

The price for this program is definitely worth it. Usually programs like this cost $47. I would highly recommend buying it before the price increases!

Other Thoughts:

It would be nice if there was an "Expired" or "Valid" sign beside the expiration date. Also, a notification (for example: a popup) would be nice once a product is expired.

Bottom Line:

It is apparent that the creator of this program spent a lot of time on this and I would highly recommend purchasing this software if you sell programs, eBooks and other products and need a fast, cheap way to keep track of the sales.

If you have any questions about this review contact me.

reGi

User is banned.
Thanks for review skill, i fixed that error you said. Will release it in an update probably tomorow. Thanks skill :D

Steelmob

reGi said:
Thanks for review skill, i fixed that error you said. Will release it in an update probably tomorow. Thanks skill :D

No problem, always here to help :)!

reGi

User is banned.
Still for sale... Anyone want to buy this? $5 to next 2 people to purchase.