• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

7/23/2014 FK News

Philly

Power member.
Awesome links:
Limited time Membership/Donation/Emotion discounts: http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-188154.html
Official FK posting contest: http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-188155.html
1 Hour .gif usergroup auction: http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-188402.html

Today after careful consideration I have decided to demote, and promote a few members, you can the changes below. I also have decided to keep the discounts rolling just a little bit longer for some members to take advantage of that where in different times zones from when it was originally posted. I have also decided to start a 1 hour .GIf usergroup auction to raise money to go directly towards FK's hosting bill which unfortunately was due on the 21st and is now two days late. So you will not only receive one of only three gif usergroups, but also you will be helping out at a time of need. Along with this @Leader will be starting a news/writers group in which will either have a weekly or bi-weekly copy of the news posted, contact him if you are interested in assisting with this.

Along with this @Narc and I have decided to officially finally announce @Narc purchasing a percentage of FK in May. The percentages, and figures will not ever be disclosed, so do not ask. This not only was beyond helpful but crucial at that point in time. I have always wanted to keep FK in my full control thus why I would absolutely never considering selling all of FK or over 49% of FK no matter how hard times get/got. Sometimes in life you must do what you have to do, and in this particular case I do not regret my decision. With members like him, almost anything is possible, most of you do not realize what it takes to run a forum at this caliber. You simply assume, and hate on decision's I make because they are not your own. After 3 years here I would sure hope members realize we are going nowhere, and that I will never give up on anything, let alone ForumKorner. Expect alot to come because we have alot of plans on the way!

Promotions:
@Narc = Admin
@"GrƷƷd" - Super Staff
@Hope = Staff
@Sector = Staff

Demotions:
@"м¢ℓσνιη"
@Justice

Words from @Narc:
I've invested a lot of my own money, time and effort into trying to better ForumKoner. I hope you all can see I am just trying to give this forum its full potential. I am very happy I have invested my money into buying a portion of FK. I know some of you are very mad at my decision but I am truly just trying to make this forum better for everyone. If you have any suggestions on what I or the forum team can do better feel free to hollar at me with your suggestions.

P.S, All of your estimates on the percentage of FK and how much money I put into it is dead wrong, and always made me laugh :D

Torment

User is banned.
Sweet. Congrats to @Sector @Narc and @"Gr33d" for getting promoted. I'm sure this will make the site better for everyone.

Hostage

User is banned.
Nice words @philly and congrats @narc I bet its tough running this website. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out, unless your a narrow minded pervert like most on here lmao.

Well done. :)

Fresh

Power member.
Congratulations guys, well deserved. Hope to see the site continue to stay strong.

Jaii

Congratulations men, Time to step up the game with the nerds that continue to join!

Congratulations as well @Narc, well deserved.

Bump Bot

I thought Fk was going somewhere. When I first joined never seen so many people on a website I was a part of. I think @Philly has done a great job and I hope to see @Narc make Fk better whatever way he can. I think it's perfect though.

Hope

Power member.
@Sector glad to have you on the team! @"Gr33d" congrats on super staff!:)

Brennan

When will I be getting Staff? I would like to know.

Based Prime

Trilogy said:
Yo that's cool and all, but when will I be promoted?

I second this, notion to make @Trilogy super staff

Swear said:
When will I be getting Staff? I would like to know.

you won't be getting staff you random

Color

Glad to see Narc finally decided to come out of the closet. ;P
Grats to @Sector and @Hope , hopefully they'll become a bit more active and do well during their time as staff. Already knew @"Gr33d" needed to be upped, glad it finally happened!

I also hope to see some more changes come soon!

dagger

Very well put together @Philly for everything you have done and are doing, and congratulations to @narc @GrƷƷd @hope and @sector on the promotions great job guys!

Solar

Power member.
Congratulations, @"Sector". I had a feeling that you'd be promoted sometime soon.

Nevermind

User is banned.
I'm glad to announce the official return of the news. The Writers group will be out soon!

Andy

User is banned.
I'm actually so happy about the recent promotions & demotions.

Good work, @Philly

Goddd

User is banned.
Aye. This made me really happy when I read it. Congrats to all who were promoted. Btw wtf is super staff?

Narc

User is banned.
God said:
Aye. This made me really happy when I read it. Congrats to all who were promoted. Btw wtf is super staff?

Super Staff handle more things than staff. Group transfers, Koins, etc.

Kirby

Power member.
Congratulations @"Narc". Your name looks awesome in blue, but more so to the point, I'm sure you will lead be a great administrator.

Also, congratulations to my man @"GrƷƷd". You deserved this promotion. Keep being a great staff member, and sucking at FIFA. We have to play again soon for that tie breaker :p

I'll be honest, it's sad to see @"Justice", and @"м¢ℓσνιη" be demoted. I hope you two both decide to stay active on here.

@"Sector", I don't know you, but congratulations. From what I've heard, you were the next obvious staff member, so I'm sure this promotion was well deserved.

@"Philly", thanks for the updates. I look forward to continuing seeing FK prosper.