• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

50th user to post gets Power FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Just as the title states, the 50th poster on this thread will receive Power membership free.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]No spamming![/font]

anx

Can I join in on this or do I have to get donator first? or like will it be free for me once I buy Donator? @Philly

Good luck to everyone else that is going for this!

Philly

Power member.
Producer said:
Can I join in on this or do I have to get donator first? or like will it be free for me once I buy Donator? @Philly

Good luck to everyone else that is going for this!
If you are not eligible and you win it will basically just be free once you are eligible for the upgrade. So basically if you won once you obtained Master Donator it would be implented at that same exact time.

anx

Philly said:
If you are not eligible and you win it will basically just be free once you are eligible for the upgrade. So basically if you won once you obtained Master Donator it would be implented at that same exact time.
Wait... it's Master Donator I thought it was get Donator then get Power then Master Donator for Power+

Philly

Power member.
Producer said:
Wait... it's Master Donator I thought it was get Donator then get Power then Master Donator for Power+
Sorry I am multi tasking and guess seen your profile wrong. You would need Donator, Power and Master Donator to be eligible. Sorry about that.

anx

Philly said:
Sorry I am multi tasking and guess seen your profile wrong. You would need Donator, Power and Master Donator to be eligible. Sorry about that.
Ahh I see... Well thanks I guess I'll enter in this and then if I win(which I doubt) then i'll get around to donator Thanks for hosting this giveaway Philly!

₆ ₆ ₆

@Zac yo lowkey lets snatch this

Shock

Onyx user!
every 50th user of just 1st

btw thanks for this giveaway

₆ ₆ ₆

@Zac oops, I'll try harder on this one, shoot me that PM when to get ready ;)

Intelligence

Onyx user!
Good luck to all, I wont be entering because I'd rather earn a name for myself first.

Status
Not open for further replies.