• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

>>($5)(GET OG'S!)EXPRESS HIJACKING \\ AUTOBUY \\ EASY METHOD[WITH PROOF<]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Power member.
TheFlow said:
"Iamwildcat" used what's in this ebook to get it.  @dreams another dumb post with 0 logic lmao

no he didn't lmfaooo my boy @Arbiter jacked it along with 30 other @'s and I got it off him then it got sold 1000 times.

Dreams

Power member.
Nothing special about this method. You have provided 0 proof. Worthless

TheFlow

Power member.
Chaos said:
no he didn't lmfaooo my boy @Arbiter jacked it along with 30 other @'s and I got it off him then it got sold 1000 times.
Yeah yeah,  whatever you say budddddy.  I rather believe the picture proof then some BS claim from a LQ user. Lmao

Dreams said:
Nothing special about this method. You have provided 0 proof. Worthless
It has over 30+ positive vouches on the original thread in HF.  That's your proof. 

don't be so mad @dreams its okay

Chaos

Power member.
TheFlow said:
Yeah yeah,  whatever you say budddddy.  I rather believe the picture proof then some BS claim from a LQ user. Lmao

Are you stupid?  Your friend probably just bought the account LMFAOOOO.

@Arbiter jacked @Tease @Shot @Booty @Hotties @Hunks @There @Rank @Circles @Times @Smooch @Grub @Nite @Bite @Lite [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]and atleast 20 more. I bought a lot of them off him (11 of the ones I listed I owned) and sold them on here because he's not active on forums.   You didn't jack shit retard take that off your thread.[/font]

Dreams

Power member.
I vouch for that. @Chaos has the thread on hf from when he sold it lol

Krish

User is banned.
Hassam said:
This is blackhat af. Not allowed here

I can vouch it is 100% legit/clean as i am good friends with the person who wrote this.

Hurt

You have more than one community warning on you, and now you're posting blackhat items here? Blackhat things that don't even work? @Rude @Color @Philly please rid this scum from the site. He has 2+ community warnings and is now attempting to scam by selling a fake e-book.

TheFlow

Power member.
Chaos said:
Are you stupid?  Your friend probably just bought the account LMFAOOOO.

@Arbiter jacked @Tease @Shot @Booty @Hotties @Hunks @There @Rank @Circles @Times @Smooch @Grub @Nite @Bite @Lite [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]and atleast 20 more. I bought a lot of them off him (11 of the ones I listed I owned) and sold them on here because he's not active on forums.   You didn't jack shit retard take that off your thread.[/font]
You keep missing what I'm telling you, THE PROOF IS "IAMWILDCAT" FROM HF'S PROOF.   NOT MINE

Totodile said:
You have more than one community warning on you, and now you're posting blackhat items here? Blackhat things that don't even work? @Rude @Color @Philly please rid this scum from the site. He has 2+ community warnings and is now attempting to scam by selling a fake e-book.
I told @Philly he can ban me at anytime. This is not blackhat, it doesn't do anything super illegal,  it is grayhat at most.

Hurt

TheFlow said:
I told @Philly he can ban me at anytime. This is not blackhat, it doesn't do anything super illegal,  it is grayhat at most.

Well blackhat or not, this ebook contains info on how to hijack accounts which isn't allowed on this forum. Also this ebook doesn't even work because as members above me have pointed out, the 'proof' given by IAMWILDCAT wasn't obtained using its methods so it's most likely fake. That's your second offence because now you are scamming members. This post is hurting your already bad rep man, IMO :/

Dreams

Power member.
not anything super illegal Lmao pretty sure if it's illegal it's blackhat fuck out of here

TheFlow

Power member.
Totodile said:
Well blackhat or not, this ebook contains info on how to hijack accounts which isn't allowed on this forum. Also this ebook doesn't even work because as members above me have pointed out, the 'proof' given by IAMWILDCAT wasn't obtained using its methods so it's most likely fake. That's your second offence because now you are scamming members. This post is hurting your already bad rep man, IMO :/
I don't care about rep here lmao.  And how do you know its not true?  Lol?  Just because 1 dude says "oh this is fake" doesn't mean its nit fake. 

Dreams said:
not anything super illegal Lmao pretty sure if it's illegal it's blackhat fuck out of here

Its not illegal.  its like selling a cracker/bruteforcer,. Its allowed to be sold to give the TOOLS to do it. (Or in this case an ebook) its grayhat.  If @color or @rude want to jump in here and get a vouch copy I'd be more than happy to give it to them or ban me if its so illegal.  Now don't waste my time with yohr ridi posts. 

TheFlow

Power member.
Rude said:
Express HIJACKING... "Not blackhat" llol

Ill shoot you a vouch copy, if there's anything illegal in it ill close this right now. 

Captain

User is banned.
Hey guys captain here

im leakin this ebook

step 1: contact og owner
step 2: threaten their life
step 3: be autistic and buy this ebook so crossxtc can buy an instagram and say he jacked it
step 4: s/o to all the real niqqas @dreams @chaos
step 5: be blackhat
Step 6: have a fake gf
step 7: dont be a brokeboi and jack shit....

sorry crossxtc had to do it

oh and umm if this had 30+ vouches on hf please show proof that they jacked something... not just 1 thing you bought... vouchers arnt just people who are idiots and bought ur useless ebook

"I don't care about rep here lmao."

"Got the -500 from philly for "fake bidding" no idea why that's worth a repfuck but check my rep before you decide anything ;)"

kongradumuthafuxinlations that you dont care about rep... how bout we dont make a thread about it crying to all of fk that you got negged 500 by philly lol

TheFlow

Power member.
Updated the OP with the HF thread for which it received MANY vouch copies.

Jupi

rebel
Famwow said:
hi i'm tease lol what u talking about, i'm the /50 partner of this book and i recommend yall get this, PS I'm fucking gay

well... that's good to know mate, I guess

Wasted

User is banned.
this is the funniest thing i have ever seen, "this is not blackhat"

Vinc

Onyx user!
Lol, HF vouches on FK? ?
I won't buy it..But yeah, goodluck with sales
I think it is trash :-#

TheFlow

Power member.
Still for sale guys. Believe what you want lmao, :p