• You must be registered to see posts in this forum!
  • Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

5-9 year account

Philly

Power member.
I could care less about anything other than the watermark. If you think you can trick me into purchasing a modded year account think again I know how to tell if its legit or not. I am also not interested in paying a bunch of money for the stats. So post the gamertag you have along with anything else the account has.

Keep in mind I wont consider anything over 50 dollars. And with that being said that doesn't mean I want to spend 50 dollars.

Leafs

Power member.
I have a 7 year. Xiru but I donno if I would sell it.

Philly said:
I could care less about anything other than the watermark. If you think you can trick me into purchasing a modded year account think again I know how to tell if its legit or not. I am also not interested in paying a bunch of money for the stats. So post the gamertag you have along with anything else the account has.

Keep in mind I wont consider anything over 50 dollars. And with that being said that doesn't mean I want to spend 50 dollars.

is there a way of seeing the watermark on xbox .com ......i dont wanna go through all of my accounts on a xbox lol

Philly

Power member.
THE R3D UNICORN said:
is there a way of seeing the watermark on xbox .com ......i dont wanna go through all of my accounts on a xbox lol

You can only see the watermark on xbox. And the gamertag has to be gold in order to see it.

Philly said:
You can only see the watermark on xbox. And the gamertag has to be gold in order to see it.

are u on xbox...wanna check some of my tags lol...do u have aim..omikeisamasieo

Philly

Power member.
THE R3D UNICORN said:
are u on xbox...wanna check some of my tags lol...do u have aim..omikeisamasieo

I am too tired and have some things I have to do at the moment as I haven't been on at all today. So tomorrow I can figure it all out if you want its just too late plus I have things to do. So yeah...

My aim is XBL Philly

Leafs

Power member.
How much would you pay for Xiru?

Halo 3 50 as well.

Leafs

Power member.
Philly said:
Doesn't it have like 5 years of live? lol I cant afford that. :/

Noo it has 3 months on it.

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
I will talk to you on aim.

You are not online. I am about to get on xbl though. As I am sick and am just going to chill. I have been sick for like 3 days now. I really need to just relax and stop doing a bunch of stuff and let this STUPID cold pass. So if you are on xbl I will talk to you on their. :)