• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

4 Elements logo - may receive a rs membership pin

Happiness

Basically my friend is making a site for a Hip-hop underground "news" forum, and he's hoping on using it for promotional reasons. I'd be more then happy to help him, so I'm setting the site up for him.

Basically; I need a logo. :D.

Dimensions: 720x240 (or around that)
Text 1 (Main Text): Dirty Politics
Text 2(Subtext, smaller letters - off focus): Long Island Underground
Picture: A "4 Elements of Hip Hop" picture would suffice. The 4 elements of Hip hop include: Graffiti, B-boying (breakdancing), DJ'ing, and Rap, or in other terms - emceeing.

Whomever can get this done the quickest, and the nicest - will most likely be given a pin. This is if they can complete it within a timely fashion, matching my specifications.

Thank you.

(Please post all works as a reply below).

Happiness

Basically my friend is making a site for a Hip-hop underground "news" forum, and he's hoping on using it for promotional reasons. I'd be more then happy to help him, so I'm setting the site up for him.

Picture: A "4 Elements of Hip Hop" picture would suffice. The 4 elements of Hip hop include: Graffiti, B-boying (breakdancing), DJ'ing, and Rap, or in other terms - emceeing.

Whomever can get this done the quickest, and the nicest - will most likely be given a pin. This is if they can complete it within a timely fashion, matching my specifications.

Thank you.

Happiness

Thank you.

Happiness

Thank you.

Happiness

Thank you.

Happiness

Aphrodite said:
[CENTER
ezibf7.png
][/align]

Add my msn if u like it: [email protected]

It's cool, but I don't exactly like the font per say.. maybe you can spice it up by making the font like this?

Make it more realistic. It has to match this site.

Thank you. (I just got like 15 more pins, so I'll pay you once you finish this. Thanks ^^).

Happiness

Aphrodite said:
[CENTER
ezibf7.png
][/align]

Add my msn if u like it: [email protected]

It's cool, but I don't exactly like the font per say.. maybe you can spice it up by making the font like this?

Thank you. (I just got like 15 more pins, so I'll pay you once you finish this. Thanks ^^).

Alek

Happiness said:

If you don't like it, why are you using it on the site? :)

Alek

Happiness said:

Happiness

AlekRyan said:

Because it's an example.

Aphrodite said:
Gawd remove it from the site NOW!
You haven't paid yet... so plz remove.

I'm sorry; I told you "Whomever can get this done the quickest, and the nicest - will most likely be given a pin. This is if they can complete it within a timely fashion, matching my specifications.". This means I can pay you if you match the specifications. Otherwise, it's just free labor. Please alter it, and you'll be paid. Simple as that. I'm not a very complex person, I just want the site to look good.

Happiness

AlekRyan said:

Because it's an example.

Aphrodite said:
Gawd remove it from the site NOW!
You haven't paid yet... so plz remove.

I'm sorry; I told you "Whomever can get this done the quickest, and the nicest - will most likely be given a pin. This is if they can complete it within a timely fashion, matching my specifications.". This means I can pay you if you match the specifications. Otherwise, it's just free labor. Please alter it, and you'll be paid. Simple as that. I'm not a very complex person, I just want the site to look good.

G0x

Watermark..

But couldn't this be deemed as copyright infringement under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 if he has proof that he made it from scratch?