• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

4/9/2015 Updates!

Philly

Power member.
Time unfortunately has been rather limited for me, not just because I have just had my daughter but there is simply alot going on for me at this time in general. Regardless of being busy I always make more than enough time for FK. I know I have not gotten back to alot of PM's members have sent I will be getting to those soon, no later than tomorrow.

Over the past couple of weeks I have implemented several new features that some of you may or may not have noticed. For those that haven't, this thread is for you. Every feature added has been desired by large amounts of members for some time, so I hope everyone enjoys them.

Forum sections and tabbed menu have been confined significantly. I have cleaned up some of the forum sections, merging them together, removing them completely, or simply making them a sub forum to what I feel is a more fitting spot. I am also highly considering removing the tabbed menu completely, to display all forums on the index page rather then confined into a menu. Of course if I choose to do this I will also confine sections into sub forums but this is just a consideration, I will leave it up to the members.

Staff Page has been added: http://[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]www.forumkorner.com/memberlist.php?action=staff[/font]

New Thread Prefixes: [Quick Sale], [OG], and [SEMI] have been added to the Social Mediums section. More prefixes will be added over time upon request and will only be available to upgraded members.

Koins shop added: The Koins shop allows you to do several things such as upgrade, purchase select awards and now even Clear your username history or reorder your award. Most of the features found within the shop are strictly limited to Koin purchases only. http://www.forumkorner.com/newpoints.php?action=shop

Group Options: There is now several new features you may purchase as a group owner  to check out these highly desired features please go here: http://www.forumkorner.com/groupoptions.php

Upgrade Page: I am in the prices of revamping the upgrade page, this should be complete later tonight or tomorrow.

There is plenty more to come, and certainly alot to be finished and announced. This is just the start of what is to come.

Happeh

Power member.
Looking like some good updates. I'll be checking out those group options.

Sneakdissing

User is banned.
Nice looks good keep up the good work.

Envy

Grizzled
Finally, there is an award reorder option for all those needy people. I like the updates.

Taunt

User is banned.
Will you be taking my suggestion and make new user bars for some or all upgrades?

Reading

User is banned.
I'm liking the updates. Do you plan on adding Soundcloud embed? Quite a few users support the idea and it's been suggested quite a few times in the past. Hopefully Soundcloud embed will finally be implemented.

Space Time

User is banned.
Nice updates! The marketplace seems a bit more cleaner now!

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Nice updates. Wish clearing username history was based off how many username changes you made. I have 1 prior to this username now & I wish it wasn't 50 koins.

Astro

User is banned.
I'm hoping you'll add back the reported post count soon as the awards are currently redundant. It would be cool to see the usergroups page revamped as well.
Great updates nonetheless.