• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

3rd night in a row

California

Power member.
I got to sleep, and wake up ON THE DOT 3am with a HORRIBLE nosebleed. Idk what the fuck is going on but its stupid. When i was younger i use to get them literally about 5 times a week, They were considering surgery but like magic it stopped. But apparently it came back...

TJ

RaNDoM
I used to get a shit ton of nose bleeds when I was 10 and younger, they stopped when I was around 12 haven't had one since but that's creepy...

Hollywood

dude that's weird. I've only had 2 nosebleeds in my entire life. And that was last year why I came to the east coast.

California

Power member.
Hollywood said:
dude that's weird. I've only had 2 nosebleeds in my entire life. And that was last year why I came to the east coast.

Yes its really annoying. Now i sleep with a humidifier.

California

Power member.
Bit said:
I used to get them all the time randomly, now I don't anymore.

Lay off the joe blow, bro.

Ill try man, its hard. I remember one time when i was like seven i woke up with a nose bleed, then i threw up a baseball sized , ball of muscus covered in blood. It was insane.

Devour

Maybe everyday at 2:59am your mom goes in your room and punches you in the face.. Just a thought.

If not then I guess you should see a doctor.

Lame123

It turns out i have much wow experience in this. Iv been studying the paranormal for 30 years. You seem to be possessed by the dick devil. It is said his prick is as sharp as a box knife. This dick devil mostly prays on children and homosexuals. For what reason i do not know. When you sleep he cuts the inside of your nose with his sharp penis. Usually at the same time every night. Pm me if you need more information on how to stop this dick devil.

Bit

User is banned.
California said:
Ill try man, its hard. I remember one time when i was like seven i woke up with a nose bleed, then i threw up a baseball sized , ball of muscus covered in blood. It was insane.

Idk if you're trollin or bein serious haha.

Either way my coffee has lost it's appeal.

California

Power member.
FeaR said:
Your house is probably too dry get a humidifier and use some saline spray before bed.

Yea my dad changed the filters for the house. I'm using a humidifier now.
@Bit im sorry lol, but its true.

California

Power member.
187 said:
That is weird. I have never gotten one in my life.

Its really annoying. especially when you wake up from sleep and can't go back to sleep.

Kids

Onyx user!
Rumous say that if u wake up at 3 am with a nose bleed you are being haunted by your grandma's soul.

F. Malware

Onyx user!
I honestly thought this thread was going to contain something like.
"I haven't fapped." You almost got a bravo, anyway. That sucks man I use to get them like crazy when I was younger too. I just stuck it out and they stopped.

Difficult

User is banned.
Well at least you are waking up instead of drowning in your sleep as the pool of blood fills your lungs.

Explode

It's possible that the 3am monster is stuck inside your body, and every time you have a nose bleed, it's getting a little bit of it's body out at a time...

Or you could just be prone to late night nose bleeds, I used to get them a shit ton, I think I ever almost passed out one time when I had a really bad one. I was like 5 or something.

California

Power member.
Poop said:
It could be a tumor. You should get it checked out.

I dont have a tumor you fucking idiot lmao.