• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

300+ rep, Power+, Staff Vouched

Aware

Power member.
I recently got 300+ rep. I'd like to thank @Cam for starting me off. I also just got Power+ and I'm loving it. People told me that it's surprising that I already got power+ but I love this site. Ever since I signed up, I've been on here a lot. I've mostly been in the marketplace. And as some of you know I've been doing giveaways. I gave away a couple 3 letter snapchats, some decent kiks, and an OG kik. Giving these away is my thank you to all of you. You guys really made FK amazing by being active, friendly, and chill as fuck. And huge thanks to @Philly for creating this wonderful FK community. Another thanks to @Cam because he has helped me a lot. I think sometimes I bother Cam because I ask so many questions. Lol. But he's hella chill and helpful. @coltie2 has also helped me a couple times. And I do have a staff vouch from my homie Cam since we've done a deal awhile ago and it went very smooth. I also went first. So, this is a big achievement for me. Thank you all, again! This is amazing.

Oh, and can't forget my homie @Dissolve , he's my day one. I knew him for a long, long time! And he's slowly moving up on FK like I am.
I can also vouch for him. We've done many deals offsite.

Next Goal:
500+ rep
More legit vouches
Join a group on FK

EDIT: Thank you @Tequila for letting me join the group

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Congrats on 3hunnid:) I'm happy to see you are enjoying the site so much:) It also means a lot that you tagged me:) I'm glad we could help:)

Dissolve

Onyx user!
Yeah this sure is an awesome community.
And there definitely are some chill people here. I knew you were legit even before that big offsite deal we made. Your cooperation is substantial. I can tell we'll be here for awhile. Thanks for everything bro and congratulations on your achievements!

Verity

Power member.
Congrats on 300 rep fam you really deserve it!

Hopefully by the end of this month or beginning of next month. I myself will have power+ as well, only time will tell.

Cred

Congrats on your achievements. You are indeed a very hq member.

Jaii

gratuconlatinso no het ielmotnse <3

"Congratulations on the milestone <3"

;3