• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

$300,000 down the drain

Weed

Is this that video where some dude loses 300k to an e whore?

Edit: Yeah it is this is disgusting, fucking sick in the head of the e whore. Like seriously? Gaining the trust of an old lonely man after his wife died, then stealing his money and breaking his heart. Now he lost his home and has to live with his daughter

I fucking hate you just for posting this.

Jamil

@hydrogen
yungselfiegod said:
Is this that video where some dude loses 300k to an e whore?

Edit: Yeah it is this is disgusting, fucking sick in the head of the e whore. Like seriously? Gaining the trust of an old lonely man after his wife died, then stealing his money and breaking his heart. Now he lost his home and has to live with his daughter

I fucking hate you just for posting this.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I freaking love you just for threading this.[/font]

Weed

"Not all men have emotions towards people I don't know, I am one of those."

you had to have felt something when the man was breaking down because his fucking life is over

i wish you luck in hell though

Jamil

@hydrogen
yungselfiegod said:
"Not all men have emotions towards people I don't know, I am one of those."

you had to have felt something when the man was breaking down because his fucking life is over

i wish you luck in hell though
I watch everything with the same expression, only thing that gets to me is blood. The site of that just makes the throw up. Ewwww.

Am Atheist, the only hell I believe in is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan

GLWS.

@gunnar someone gott butthurt here, some people just don't have feelings for strangers. It will never affect me.

Gen

User is banned.
yo this is crazy, how did he not figure out after the first time? idiot, no sympathy for people like that, brought it onto himself lmao

ugly

Power member.
i love how this is on a channel called hiphopnews24-7.com

Space Time

User is banned.
Pretty sad.
When you are in such a vulnerable state I don't see why he would go find a relationship.

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
lvl 100 e-whore lord pls

we all need to take lessons in social engineering from this mastermind!!!!!

Cynn

Onyx user!
Honestly, I wish I could feel bad for him, he went to London 16 fucking times. I think the average person would come to the conclusion they where getting played after the first or maybe even fifth time...

XML

User is banned.
Ask for a vouch copy xD
I'm done man LOL.

Devil

This bitch is bound to catch a case, no way she's getting away with all that money

zyph

I watched this video a while ago. If you feel bad for the old guy you're fucking dumb lol.

He brought it onto himself. Who would give ALL their money for an online girl you've never met. Ridiculous.