• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

3 years/4K posts

Agony

discord: aguny
So my first account (I think) was @mhm . I say I think because I may have had one even before that, however there's a large amount of users that seemed to have been deleted.

Anyways, back in 2013 I was very, very noob to forums. So I made @Mhm , forgot it's password and simply made a new account (@dan I believe or @resent). I didn't know anything about multi accounts or ban evading so I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. The site had also been force merged with a site called sinisterly, in which my account I think isn't banned there. Weird I know. Anyway... I was also banned a few times back in the day for others mistakenly thinking I was @daniel. , a known HF scammer, and as you can see also banned here for scamming.

But yeah, after I was banned multiple times after I was scammed by @hash on his account @looper (that account now gone, however you can take a look at the report here- https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-131754.html nd see how much of a newfag I was) I pardoned at some point and came back in '14 .

Thought I'd throw in a little history. My road on FK started out very bumpy, and i've still had some ups and downs. But I've had a great 3 years on this site and hope to enjoy FK for many more.

Anyway, I'm currently underway on my ship, so I won't be as active as usual. I'll see you guys around.

update: shoutout to @coltie2 /@fear for helping me merge my accounts. Got the majority of my original old ass posts now and my actual join date. Kudos.

Venom

Power member.
RE: 3 years

You should ask Philly to merge your @Mhm to @Agony, so it shows your original join date.

Anyways, congrats. I'm surprised you're still around after everything that has happened to you, gamertag wise, etc. It's good to still see you around.

Agony

discord: aguny

Venom said:
You should ask Philly to merge your @Mhm to @Agony, so it shows your original join date.

Anyways, congrats. I'm surprised you're still around after everything that has happened to you, gamertag wise, etc. It's good to still see you around.

I asked, i think he just has too many other things going on than to bother with that I guess.

Fedora

Congrats man, I am coming up on my 2nd year year next month, time flies :p

Mango

User is banned.

Crazy how you went from that to one if the most legit people in the community

Nemesis

User is banned.
Congratulations bro, glad to see you are straightening your shit out.