• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

3 hours until FK will go dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
Fireworks said:
So you're saying you'll upgrade me to power +?

Also, @"philly" the site shouldn't go dark the minute you miss a bill payment. Most hosts usually have a day or grace period.

I wish you had taken my offers on some of the things I wanted Philly if things were this bad. I don't have the money for them now. :(

Last time the site went down was Pre 20012-ish i think. Back when I had an account called @Pandora

It's not quite like that and I would prefer not getting into extreme details publically, the bill is due now though and I cannot and do not want to stall it any longer. I am unsure about this deal you speak of perhaps it had slipped my mind if you want to PM me we can have a chat. The site has not been down in a pretty long time, it wont be now either, while I still have only raised $200 towards the $500 I will use my own cash if I have to, which I also have not had to do in many years. Each year I have noticed we have one slow month never less, never more but just one slow month and I would assume/hope May was it.

Homie said:
I want to buy investors, how do I buy it with btc?
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1JSTKjpEEBQPmBDQP4txcNWu35kpREVZ7g[/font]

MCG said:
Philly I know how much of a pain in the ass it would be to change hosting providers but I think you need to find a cheaper alternative. There are better and cheaper providers than hostgator. I hope you can raise some money to pay for this month. I will donate if I ever sell my kik.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
Unfortunately due to haters and nearly consistent non-stop attacks the site would just not be up anymore because other hosts cannot handle it. I won't consider changing the host for some time, and if I do it will be because I finished building my own server for my private network. I have used hostgator before, they cannot handle any attacks, in fact they shut the forum down because it brings their network and other sites down due to attacks sometimes being so large, they also are one of the easiest companies to social engineer which I have also been a victim to. That is besides the fact though as everyone thinks I do nothing and am not targeted and everything is always peachy for me. It is not the case and I am not really going to hide it anymore, as it hasn't helped. Alot of people attempt to mess with the site/me DAILY and it's not always easy getting around it.

Hell I remember back when I was with hostgator the notes attached to my account eventually had gotten so big and my account was so secure it took me 45 or so minutes to get absolutely any kind of support or access to my account and that just lead to a ticket then waiting for a response within 24-48 hours which by then I can null 95% of any attacks by myself its just again not easy and an absolute pain in the ass. The host I currently have is spot on and I couldn't ask for much more, I have basically 24/7 support and always get assistance anytime I ask, hell the owner of the hosting company even paid the remainder of FK's bill for me until I raise the funds just so the site wouldn't go down. I am sorry but there is no others hosts that have the relationship I currently have or the security I currently have for FK. Yeah it costs a little more each month but if that is what it takes to not ever go offline and keep everyone happy so be it. Been with them for I think 6 months now and this is the first bill I came up short on and the only reason for that was because of the wave of chargebacks I had received. [/font]

Harm

User is banned.
Shit if someone want's to upgrade me to power plus ! I'll give you 2 or 3 kiks :)

Fireworks

User is banned.
Philly said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Hell I remember back when I was with hostgator the notes attached to my account eventually had gotten so big and my account was so secure it took me 45 or so minutes to get absolutely any kind of support or access to my account and that just lead to a ticket then waiting for a response within 24-48 hours which by then I can null 95% of any attacks by myself its just again not easy and an absolute pain in the ass. The host I currently have is spot on and I couldn't ask for much more, I have basically 24/7 support and always get assistance anytime I ask, hell the owner of the hosting company even paid the remainder of FK's bill for me until I raise the funds just so the site wouldn't go down. I am sorry but there is no others hosts that have the relationship I currently have or the security I currently have for FK. Yeah it costs a little more each month but if that is what it takes to not ever go offline and keep everyone happy so be it. Been with them for I think 6 months now and this is the first bill I came up short on and the only reason for that was because of the wave of chargebacks I had received. [/font]
Hell, this guy better be cooking you dinner too. As much money as your paying him. But, as far as the situation goes, you seem to be in an ideal spot. Shoot, in a month I can figure something out. Something where you won't have to make threads like this ever again.

Jamil

@hydrogen
Someone buy me Power, I have Power+ and Onyx but no Power. :(

Light

this has slowly turned into a begging thread, if you don't have 12$ for an upgrade then idk what you're doing lol

USB

User is banned.
If someone donates, can they get me an upgrade? Thank you so much :D

Twelve

User is banned.
If someone wants to donate for the hell of it, can someone upgrade me? Thanks M8

Oxyrus

Twelve said:
If someone wants to donate for the hell of it, can someone upgrade me? Thanks M8

I thought you were upgrade, or atleast a Twelve somewhere here

Philly

Power member.
Closing this now, I guess I will attempt raising the funds on my own... Because this didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.