• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

3 hours until FK will go dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
I tried my best to raise enough funds for the server this month but there just was not enough supporters. I still need to raise $517 to keep the site up which will be going down in 3 hours. Rather than just letting it go dark until I can raise the funds personally I figured I for once would seek help. Seems as though the discounts did not help as I just received quite alot of chargebacks. So unless I raise enough to pay off the server within 3 hours the site will go down until I do. If you are interested in helping shoot me a PM, if not see you when I get it back up I am sure it won't take long but 3 hours I cannot do alone.

Thanks everyone and I hope we receive enough supporters, if not I will see ya'll soon.

Weed

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bye everyone :(

@Philly i would donate, but i'm poor

Magnificent

Oh no...... thats horrible! I'll try getting people to help. I dont have the money rn

Light

well this sucks, hopefully you'll raise the 500$ fast, good luck

Gen

User is banned.
this sucks, i would donate but i'm poor

gg FK for a little while hopefully.

Counter

User is banned.
Geee now I feel bad. Going to cancel the chargeback, but don't talk to me ever again. GG couldn't catch my multi lol.

-Felon

Weed

Counter said:
Geee now I feel bad. Going to cancel the chargeback, but don't talk to me ever again. GG couldn't catch my multi lol.

-Felon

#FreeFelon2k15 he ain't do nothin wrong

Jamil

@hydrogen
Counter said:

-Felon
How much were the chargebacks? I'll reward ya if ya really do cancel!

Counter

User is banned.
Jamil said:
How much were the chargebacks? I'll pay ya if ya really do cancel!

Nah nigga I'm good. I'm a strong, independent, black woman. I can handle myself ;)

old

I'll donate or buy something in a lil here

Weed

if anyone wants to donate, help a nigga out and buy me donater/power thanks

Counter

User is banned.
For all you wonderinf why I haven't been banned yet. I'm here, but I'm also not here.......

Status
Not open for further replies.