• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

3,000 Infections in 5 hours.

Bmthrules

Power member.
Bluedemon said:
See, thing is, I haven't been going offline over and over. You clearly don't know about IP changing. You just mad, bro.

What the F*ck are you guys fighting over?

He's mad because he was stupid enough to download my infected file on demonoid and had his shit stolen.

Oh noes you hacked a steam that I hacked I'm going to piss my pants now.

You could have at least fudded your malware, I didn't even need to scan to remove it out of startup.

Bluedemon

User is banned.
Carbon said:
Bluedemon said:
See, thing is, I haven't been going offline over and over. You clearly don't know about IP changing. You just mad, bro.

What the F*ck are you guys fighting over?

He's mad because he was stupid enough to download my infected file on demonoid and had his shit stolen.

You could have at least fudded your malware, I didn't even need to scan to remove it out of startup.

Funny, because I seen what you wrote to steam, that you don't even have Mw2 anymore. You also seemed pretty pissed when talking to someone about it.

Bmthrules

Power member.
Bluedemon said:
Carbon said:
Bluedemon said:

Funny, because I seen what you wrote to steam, that you don't even have Mw2 anymore. You also seemed pretty pissed when talking to someone about it.

I already have a steam with mw2 on it, it doesn't many emails to get the account you have locked.

notasignlefuckl.png