• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

250.00 short term loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeology

User is banned.
ive been trying to sell my SMs here to get money but nothing has sold except for maybe 2 or 3 thats not real money. I just started back working and I dont get paid until next week. I can show pics of my first pay stub i got back from last week which was shit because it was only for two days to prove I can pay it back. i was out of work for 2 months with no savings thats why im piss poor now. i need this 250 to carry me over until next friday when i get paidand i will repay you. i can give you whatever you need for collateral proof of income id whatever. just tired of trying to sell these names i need to focus on work. if anyone could help me out please lmk. repayment would be next friday.

Julian

Power member.
I'm sorry but i laughed when i read this. Good luck on getting your loan! :)

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
I doubt anyone here can loan you this amount of money and feel confident in getting the loan back from you. Sorry man.

pajama

vouch for user met him on XBL stole my gamertag but we got fucked over by an offsite scammer so techinally wasnt his fault. GOod m8 dont hesitate if you have extra funds!

Joker

bustabit said:
vouch for user met him on XBL stole my gamertag but we got fucked over by an offsite scammer so techinally wasnt his fault. GOod m8 dont hesitate if you have extra funds!

''busta'' aren't you that geezer everyone talks about on this forum lol

Ambien

Joker said:
''busta'' aren't you that geezer everyone talks about on this forum lol

Bustabit is like a gambling site, that's not Busta

Status
Not open for further replies.