• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[$25] MeinChecker // Minecraft, IG, and Twitter Checker // Fast // 99.99% Accuracy

monches

Onyx user!
RE: [$20] MeinChecker // Minecraft, IG, and Twitter Checker // Fast // 99.99% Accuracy

Scrypt said:
Hope you enjoy the checker :) and still selling this :) PM me if you would like to purchase, accepting PayPal or BTC.

Thanks man works great so far :D

kyle

RE: [$20] MeinChecker // Minecraft, IG, and Twitter Checker // Fast // 99.99% Accuracy

vouch, this is a very nice checker.

Possibilities

User is banned.

kyle said:
vouch, this is a very nice checker.

Thanks for the vouch Kyle :) still selling, PM me to purchase.

Added a GT checker. PM me if you would like to purchase. $20 for program, $3 for any updes(Not including bug fixes)

Possibilities

User is banned.

Bump, still selling, hmu if you would like to purchase :)

dopecape

Onyx user!

i would like to know how it works..i mean the setup,use of proxy ,wordlist, time taken for a say 10000 usernames,whats the minimum net speed required etc..

looking to buy it soon..

Possibilities

User is banned.

ProtoTypons said:
i would like to know how it works..i mean the setup,use of proxy ,wordlist, time taken for a say 10000 usernames,whats the minimum net speed required etc..

looking to buy it soon..

No proxies needed, no real set up needed, not a minimum net speed(just a net connection), 10000 usernames? Well that depends on your internet speed, and what service you're checking.

Possibilities

User is banned.

Bump, I really need someone to purchase this so I can have the funds for a new project I am starting. Next person gets it for $15

dopecape

Onyx user!

i have pmed you abt this..waiting for your reply

Cartel

hey, does this check kiks? cause i see a kik tab on the spoilers. well please pm me i am interested in buying

dopecape

Onyx user!

Just a request..please add the feature of separating banned users and it would be the ok..

thnks for this mate..

also pmed you at the GT issue..the one u sent me doesnt check for GT

please look into it..

Scrypt said:
Thanks for the vouch Kyle :) still selling, PM me to purchase.

Added a GT checker. PM me if you would like to purchase. $20 for program, $3 for any updes(Not including bug fixes)

this is what u have said bt i am not getting any GT options ..kindly check

Twelve

User is banned.

Still selling it for $15? Pm or kik me

Possibilities

User is banned.

Still selling for $15, PM me to purchase.

Bump, next buyer gets it for $10!

Nath

RE: [$10] MeinChecker // Minecraft, IG, and Twitter Checker // Fast // 99.99% Accuracy

Bump for my friend! Very good checker!

Luca Multi 52

User is banned.
RE: [$10] MeinChecker // Minecraft, IG, and Twitter Checker // Fast // 99.99% Accuracy

Thought I'd drop by to say hello since someone posted a thread about FK on Leak :) 
fNRHm6j.png

ux2RXdV.png

nAWgsfg.png

EXgrudR.png

kSaviR9.png

zeHchVG.png

3yzDKGM.png

uFcc5Su.png

dopecape

Onyx user!

all working well now..thnks for the support and everything..

Possibilities

User is banned.

ProtoTypons said:
mate to be frank its not worth it..
it doesnt even export the available usernames to a wordlist for twitter..i only checked twitter..shows some error..i asked him and he said he would fix it soon..
also u selling it to me for 15 & then selling it for 10 after a couple of days makes me look like a fool..simply its not done..

these are just the facts u also know..kindly deliver as promised or dont sell.

Now u may see like i am crying abt it but simply u are making me look a fool..nothing as promised..

Buddy, I have a life, I am busy IRL. I really want to fix it for you, but I can't when I have other, more important things, to do.

dopecape

Onyx user!

as u resolved all the issues thnks a lot..very helpful

Magnificent

May buy this once I get my laptop back. Looks good

Possibilities

User is banned.

Bump, still selling if anyone's interested.

Possibilities

User is banned.

Next user to buy with BTC gets it for $10!