• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

2 years.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
2 years onsite
it's pretty cool to look back on all the times i've had on fk, [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]whether it be on skype with people, playing xbox, talking on kik, following you guys on instagram or interacting here. glad i'm here.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]thanks.[/font]

Pharmacy

Onyx user!
Ehh I don't like you that much but nice achievement man. Seems like you have done a lot for this site

Rare

We have a great relationship, love you, nice milestone.

Chill

Congratulations mate, stay for 2 more.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Congratez @gunnar xx

You are a very important member of the forum :D

Julian

Power member.
Congrats, pretty cool milestone. :)

Slacker

User is banned.
gunnar said:
2 years onsite
it's pretty cool to look back on all the times i've had on fk, [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]whether it be on skype with people, playing xbox, talking on kik, following you guys on instagram or interacting here. glad i'm here.[/font]
I remember when you first joined man, right before I was banned lol congrats on your milestone though bro.

Slacker

User is banned.
gunnar said:
2 years onsite
I remember when you first joined man, right before I was banned lol congrats on your milestone though bro.