• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

2 Groups.

Chill

Horizon & Immortals are for sale, Immortals comes with a lifetime supply of free changes after the initial transfer.

Offer, BTC only.

Rare

You just copped Immortals though :( good luck selling these Chill.

Jaii

it's a shame to see Immortals get passed around like this, fair play that you need the money though man. Best of luck with both of these sales and hopefully whoever cops Immortals doesn't delete the reputation that goes with it.

Chill

Jaii said:
it's a shame to see Immortals get passed around like this, fair play that you need the money though man. Best of luck with both of these sales and hopefully whoever cops Immortals doesn't delete the reputation that goes with it.
I don't need money, I've waited for 2 months for @Astro or @Sector to make me a userbar and nothing so I might as well get rid of them.

Unite

Ill give you $70 BTC for Immortals. Ill keep it in good standings.

Jack

αяυη

Power member.
Jaii said:
Groups have literally no prestige on here anymore sadly, one of the many reasons it was sold.
Having said that, if someone has the time and desire to buy a group and stick with it then it could be worthwhile.
A lot of people just don't have the time these days.

GLWS @Chill

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
I wish i could afford a group :D , Id make a "Deal with Cupcakes" group. the picture would be happy faced cartoon cupcakes holding a sign with the group name on it! ha ha :D

Hopefully i will save up and buy one, one day.

Best of luck with sales @chill.

bumpy bumpy x

People buy these x

@ambien
@liquids
@gunnar

Deany

Cupcake said:
I wish i could afford a group :D , Id make a "Deal with Cupcakes" group. the picture would be happy faced cartoon cupcakes holding a sign with the group name on it! ha ha :D

Hopefully i will save up and buy one, one day.

Best of luck with sales @chill.

bumpy bumpy x

People buy these x

@ambien
@liquids
@gunnar
I could see you being a group owner one day, Cups.
You should get one soon!

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Aww thanks hun x @emp

My group would be the weirdest one on the forum :D lol x