• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

2 decent Pokemon Go bots

Intelligence

Onyx user!
I take no credit since these were on another forum, however, quit paying and use these Be Intelligent.

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Download: https://github.com/finndev/PokeBuddy/raw/master/PokeBuddy.zip[/font][/SIZE][/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Key: FREE-BETA[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]https://github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot/releases[/font][/SIZE]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]• Unzip the downloaded files, run PoGo.NecroBot.CLI.exe for a few seconds, close it, and edit .\Config\auth.json - You NEED to run the .exe first, otherwise .\Configs\ folder does NOT get created and you can't edit the configuration.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]• Edit AuthType to be "0" for Google, "1" for Ptc[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]• Edit your password and username when choosing PTC login (!Pay attention that password is first then username!)[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]• Edit .\Config\config.json with your desired settings[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]• Edit the DefaultLatitude and DefaultLongitude which can be found here to fit your desired location. (These go with DOTS, as in 54.000 20.000 - if you use COMMAS, it won't work!)[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]• If you've selected Ptc, enter the Username and Password of the Ptc Account. If you use Google, you don't need to input anything in username/password fields. When you start the bot, you'll get a new tab in Chrome/Firefox where it asks you to log in with the Google account you have linked the Pokemon Go account with. Login and enter the code. YOU GET THE CODE AUTOMATICALLY COPIED IN YOUR CLIPBOARD, SO JUST CTRL+V. Accept, accept, and you're in. No token needed in the configuration files, the bot does this by itself.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]• Edit the other available settings to your desire.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]• Run the PoGo.NecroBot.CLI.exe[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]• Profit.[/font]

Zac

Power member.
I'll check these out when I get home. Thanks.

Feel

Power member.
Why would you attempt to sell accounts off a free bot? Slow you're roll buddy

Vinc

Onyx user!
Thanks, this could be nice.
Will be checking it out

Feel

Power member.
@Intelligence you don't have any accounts laying around by chance, do you?

Intelligence

Onyx user!
Adamant said:
Is this just a bot for catching pokemon? If I ran this off bluestacks or something, could I just bot it and use that to sell accounts?

Feel said:
Why would you attempt to sell accounts off a free bot? Slow you're roll buddy

Pretty sure this is referring to @Adamant may want to tag/ utilize the quote feature

coltie2 said:
This is awesome man! Thanks for sharing these.
Np here to help.
Vinc said:
Thanks, this could be nice.
Will be checking it out

Feel said:
@Intelligence you don't have any accounts laying around by chance, do you?
See other giveaway.
Adamant said:
why would you bash him for putting these up and trying to help, then continue to ask if he has any accounts
I believe he was referring to your post.

Awhile

Power member.
Adamant said:
Is this just a bot for catching pokemon? If I ran this off bluestacks or something, could I just bot it and use that to sell accounts?

the pokémon go market is dead, you'll end up paying more for the electricity used than the worth of the account itself.

Intelligence

Onyx user!
Awhile said:
the pokémon go market is dead, you'll end up paying more for the electricity used than the worth of the account itself.
Make Pokemon go ebook scam book>Sell on HF=Profit