• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

19Min Exclusive Mix

ChiN

User is banned.

Leafs

Power member.
That is actually really good. How long did that take you?

ChiN

User is banned.
Leafs said:
That is actually really good. How long did that take you?

Thanks man, 19mins and 5 seconds.

Philly > Yeahhh bass is crazy on that one. All songs in this mix are unreleased :)

Philly

Power member.
ChiN said:
Thanks man, 19mins and 5 seconds.

Philly > Yeahhh bass is crazy on that one. All songs in this mix are unreleased :)

I didn't know that until now haha. I just searched and found it. :p I honestly really like that song. Any song with massive bass I really enjoy! Honestly on some songs I wish there was a way to turn the bass up. :D

ChiN

User is banned.
Hmm I was wondering, do you think people would be interested in buying custom mixes for parties / personal listening? I could do hour long ones for like $15-20 in the highest mp3 quality featuring some stuff each person likes + exclusive shit. Idk just an idea =]

Philly

Power member.
ChiN said:
Hmm I was wondering, do you think people would be interested in buying custom mixes for parties / personal listening? I could do hour long ones for like $15-20 in the highest mp3 quality featuring some stuff each person likes + exclusive shit. Idk just an idea =]

I am sure they would! I might even be interested in that. :)

ChiN

User is banned.
Well if you are then let me know man, got a weekend coming up ahead so I have time to select tracks and do a test mix =]

Philly

Power member.
ChiN said:
Well if you are then let me know man, got a weekend coming up ahead so I have time to select tracks and do a test mix =]

Well do you have stuff more so like, bassnectar, datsik ect? I don't really like the dubstep thats like technoish, I like raw ass shit :p Especially shit with deep bass. Like bass that is extremely loud.

ChiN

User is banned.
Yeah I got like 9000 in my library so its all good, have a lot of that stuff =]. Also got quite a few exclusive datsik and bassnectar songs, of which some aren't even on youtube yet

Philly

Power member.
ChiN said:
Yeah I got like 9000 in my library so its all good, have a lot of that stuff =]. Also got quite a few exclusive datsik and bassnectar songs, of which some aren't even on youtube yet

Alright I will keep in touch for sure! I am saving up for a custom computer and just need a couple more parts 600 dollars and I am at 200. So after that is taken care of I will for sure be wanting some shit!