• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

190 Million Android Devices

OliverE

Power member.
CEO and co-founder of Google Larry Page has revealed 190 million Google Android powered devices have now been activated worldwide with the past 60 million coming in just three months.

Larry Page said:
The growth of Android is mind-boggling ... Over 190 million devices have now been activated globally.

Sucess!

Factor8™

Twice that amount = iPhone.

A single phone. A single OS.

Factor8™

Right. That's to be expected when you have more than one model.

OliverE

Power member.
Exactly
The only reason android is doing well anyway is because of the number of companies wanting to compete with Apple

Factor8™

Apple is pwning Android with one single model.

SGT.Code

maybe but thats becaus iphone has been out for well since the dark age and its still the same but androids are diffrent they have diffrent sizes and shapes and diffrent themes and well ther is so much more variation in android, give it a few years and android will be top dog

Factor8™

deadlycode said:
maybe but thats becaus iphone has been out for well since the dark age and its still the same but androids are diffrent they have diffrent sizes and shapes and diffrent themes and well ther is so much more variation in android, give it a few years and android will be top dog

No way. Android will NEVER, EVER be the top dog.

The iPhone has changed completely from 2007. 128MB RAM to 512MB, and a 1GHz processor is staying the same?

I don't mind Android, but it's certainly not the best. You can take your 97MP camera, your dual LEDs, your 97-inch screen, and throw it in the trash. Nothing comes close to the actual quality of the iPhone.

Factor8™

Of course it's delicate. It's real glass instead of that ugly Gorilla Glass that "never breaks."

SGT.Code

yes but i dont care what kind of glass it is its just too delicate

Factor8™

SGT.Code said:
yes but i dont care what kind of glass it is its just too delicate

I assume you have a car IRL?

If so, take a piece of concrete and throw it at your windshield and/or window(s) and then tell me, does it shatter or does it stay intact? ;)

SGT.Code

too bad im not that stupid to fall for that one :p but yer i know but if you look at it its about as thick as the hole iphone so their is no comparison realy