• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

14th 50 Blops! With nice semi og!

Phobia

Good luck selling this dope account :)

FuZiioN

User is banned.
Philly, Did you Manage to Sell This GT Yet? Because I Might Buy it.

FuZiioN

User is banned.
Thanks for The post Philly! Just out Of Curosity Would you Be Able to sell it to me for $50 Paypal? IF Not I Will STILL Think about buying it. Thanks Again Philly!

Also If i Do Buy it [ Probaly Will ] IS there a easier way i can Contact you?

Philly

Power member.
FuZiioN said:
Thanks for The post Philly! Just out Of Curosity Would you Be Able to sell it to me for $50 Paypal? IF Not I Will STILL Think about buying it. Thanks Again Philly!

Also If i Do Buy it [ Probaly Will ] IS there a easier way i can Contact you?

I will have to ask my buddy. AS I am selling it for a real life friend. I will talk to him when I wake up as its 5 am right now and I am about to goto bed, And I know he is sleeping.

FuZiioN

User is banned.
Thanks ALOT Philly, If you could get back to me ASAP I Would Highly Appreciate it. Thanks Have a Good one :)

Philly

Power member.
FuZiioN said:
Thanks ALOT Philly, If you could get back to me ASAP I Would Highly Appreciate it. Thanks Have a Good one :)

I will get back to you asap. Np man.

Philly

Power member.
Alright, Its still for sale, And its a 1st prestige level 73 on MW3 with very good stats. 100 dollars even.

FuZiioN

User is banned.
Thanks Philly, SO WIll you be able TO sell it to ME for $50. Sorry for the Questions :/

Philly

Power member.
FuZiioN said:
Thanks Philly, SO WIll you be able TO sell it to ME for $50. Sorry for the Questions :/

No lol. 100 bucks is probably exactly what I would sale it for. Its for sure worth it. The gamertag itself can be taken off and sold for 25 easily. the 14th 50 is easily worth 50 itself and the live and mw3 levels are for sure worth 25. 100 bucks is more than fair. But Me, And my buddy are open for offers. But it wont get for much less. I guarantee it.

FuZiioN

User is banned.
Yeah bro I Will buy it in 20 Mins. Do you have XbL SO i can talk to you through there or even AIM or anything Thanks.

Philly

Power member.
FuZiioN said:
Yeah bro I Will buy it in 20 Mins. Do you have XbL SO i can talk to you through there or even AIM or anything Thanks.

I have Xbox live but I can't be on the computer and Xbox both at this exact moment. I let my brother borrow my computer monitor. So I only have one in my room. I also deleted aim after excessive spam. We can trade via pm here though with no problems.