• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

13 stair

Drake™

User is banned.
Landed a fakie bigflip down a 13 stair downtown right next to my local skateshop/skatepark. Got it on film watched it a few times, finished my sesh then went home with my friend. When we got home he was gonna upload it to my YouTube, well when he goes to do that he accidentally erases the footage instead of uploading it. #baddaybutwhatchagonnado

wall

Power member.
Id flip the fuck out. Same shit happened to me when I got a tail slide on the buttery ass ledge.

cas

Drake™ said:
Landed a fakie bigflip down a 13 stair downtown right next to my local skateshop/skatepark. Got it on film watched it a few times, finished my sesh then went home with my friend. When we got home he was gonna upload it to my YouTube, well when he goes to do that he accidentally erases the footage instead of uploading it. #baddaybutwhatchagonnado

Proof or it didn't happen. Thaaaaaaaanks!

Drake™

User is banned.
wall said:
Id flip the fuck out. Same shit happened to me when I got a tail slide on the buttery ass ledge.

Yeah, but how does it delete? He tried explaining to me how it got deleted but it didn't make sense!

wall

Power member.
Drake™ said:
Yeah, but how does it delete? He tried explaining to me how it got deleted but it didn't make sense!

the way my filmer did, he was going through all the clips and fails and he deleted it on accident. I was heated. Snapped my deck next day. On an 8 stair.

Drake™

User is banned.
Mojo said:
dang bro nice job. shame about losing the footy though. how do you manage to fuck up that bad? l0l

I don't know how you go from uploading a video to deleting it so Don't ask me lol but yeah I should have my 'Sponsor Me' video coming out soon. I'll most likely share it on here when it comes out. Still trying to get those last final big ones in there before ending it you know?

Mojo

User is banned.
Drake™ said:
I don't know how you go from uploading a video to deleting it so Don't ask me lol but yeah I should have my 'Sponsor Me' video coming out soon. I'll most likely share it on here when it comes out. Still trying to get those last final big ones in there before ending it you know?

yeah man ik. gl with your sponsor me video. be sure to share it on here!!!! we would love to see!

Drake™

User is banned.
Mojo said:
yeah man ik. gl with your sponsor me video. be sure to share it on here!!!! we would love to see!

Yeah man for sure. When I get it all finished and sent into my sponsors and flows that's when I'll share it here. I need to make sure they see the footage first though so yeah.

Critical

Malachai
Honestly, I don't believe you one bit. Like a month and a half ago when I was in the ig seen you were learning easy shit. I doubt this actually happened. Go don't again pussy, lol.

Drake™

User is banned.
Critical said:
Honestly, I don't believe you one bit. Like a month and a half ago when I was in the ig seen you were learning easy shit. I doubt this actually happened. Go don't again pussy, lol.

What are you talking about? I have only talked to you like twice and we didn't talk about skating. I have been skating for 13 years I have 5 sponsors and 3 flows.

Critical

Malachai
Drake™ said:
What are you talking about? I have only talked to you like twice and we didn't talk about skating. I have been skating for 13 years I have 5 sponsors and 3 flows.

You posted shit on instagram of you landing some sketchy ass kickflips on curbs. All the kickflips you posted were sketchy af.

Drake™

User is banned.
Critical said:
You posted shit on instagram of you landing some sketchy ass kickflips on curbs. All the kickflips you posted were sketchy af.

I posted one kickflip and in the caption I said it was funniest kickflip ever. It was meant to be funny did you not see all the comments from my IRL friends saying I remember this day? Yeah it's because we were seeing who could play the nastiest game of skate. Don't come at me like you know something when you don't. Don't assume, before you do make sure you know what you're talking about.

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
Drake™ said:
I posted one kickflip and in the caption I said it was funniest kickflip ever. It was meant to be funny did you not see all the comments from my IRL friends saying I remember this day? Yeah it's because we were seeing who could play the nastiest game of skate. Don't come at me like you know something when you don't. Don't assume, before you do make sure you know what you're talking about.

bust a nollie bigspin off a ledge and film it cuz ill do the same

Berrics

Power member.
Drake™ said:

Who are you sponsored by & what flows are you on?