• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

12/02/2014 Updates!

Philly

Power member.
WOW well that was not how I was expecting to spend my Thanksgiving... I have gotten the forum up literally as soon as I possibly could, giving myself little to no sleep the past several nights. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Basically the main issue was the fact that I had to cancel my Comcast/Xfinity service due to my account being compromised and services being purchased and tampered with. Apparently where I live the next earliest internet installation is early next month, leaving me using only crappy WiFi connections. The database, and files for FK are very large and importing was a pain with the connections I had available at the time. I honestly did everything I could, sacrificing quite a bit to even get it up now. Hopefully everyone understands, and enjoys the site being online now.

Since the discounts where missed for black Friday, and cyber Monday I will throw another discount and will be making that thread momentarily. This will give everyone full advantage to not only support the site when it is crucial but also lock in some killer savings. On top of the extension to the discounts, we will also be dropping the prices a little more and will be hosting several contests throughout the week. Thank you everyone that supported me and FK during the downtime, it was greatly appreciated and more than needed.

The new theme as you can see has been implemented, however some minor details are still to be worked out through the next couple days. This includes features such as changing the themes colors around to fit your absolute desire. With the new theme a few new features have been implemented these will be listed below.

New Features List:
Roulette style Betting system for Power+ and Supporter members. http://www.ForumKorner.com/mybets.php
You may now find banned members Ban Reason on their profile, under the Overview tab.
We have 6 more new features currently being implemented, expect to see them all within the next couple days.

Again thank you for your patience, and support!

Jamaicob

Nice to be back! Thanks for bringing it back as soon as you could. Enjoying the new theme!

Darth Vader

Power member.
I love the new layout. The previews from before looked so bad but now that its actually up, I love it.

Fanta

Power member.
This is awesome, I'm glad the site is finally back.

Fireworks

User is banned.
We should have colored reputation.

blell0w

User is banned.
Seems so awesome to be browsing FK again !
Thanks a ton Phily for all the work you have done to get us back live and really loving the theme, literally awesome..
<3

Boltage

Power member.
Thank you Philly. We finally got some better shit on the site!

Braden

User is banned.
I'm finding the mobile version of the new theme is a tad bit glitchy, Let alone great updates!

Philly

Power member.
Braden said:
I'm finding the mobile version of the new theme is a tad bit glitchy, Let alone great updates!
The mobile theme is not ready, it will not be available until tomorrow.

Random

Some of my awards are just blank? That's a bit odd. Just wondering what's up with that.

Philly

Power member.
Random said:
Some of my awards are just blank? That's a bit odd. Just wondering what's up with that.
Yes those are the award images I was unable to find, if the award image is your own please send me a private message with your image, or a new image you want to use. Please note this is only for those of you that's award image is broken, not for anyone else.

Amp

Power member.
I'm happy to see the forum back up and running.

αяυη

Power member.
Good job, great to see the forum back up. Looking forward to seeing the new features.

Andy

User is banned.
It's great to see the site back up and running, @'Philly'.

Color

Glad to see everything worked out. I was tired as fuck today. :p