• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

1000 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
Late thread bit I'm making it anyways. Yesterday I got to 1000 posts. So yay me! :)

Domasaurus

Nice one bro. I am pretty happy with my progress tbh

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
I will always be ahead Bree ;)

Plus Dom, you are posting alot but in LQ. Try to get up into HQ posts and you'll be good bro. You are getting alot of posts so gratz on that :)

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
I know. That's why I posted a thread haha. I'll reach 3k soon enough. Just you wait.

-paradox-

Low quality thread! Let's not start this because it will turn to shit with kids posting about receiving every award, post count, investing, etc. I don't want to compare to HF but the bragging rights there were just complete crap until this was no longer allowed.

A forum achievements bragging section would be nice; in the future obviously once this becomes common. You have been warned F3aRâ„¢.. Next time it's a ban!

-paradox-

F3aRâ„¢ said:
Your post makes no sense. Please repost.

0.o

This thread, bragging about post count isn't of the highest quality. It may lead to other members following in your footsteps and bragging about their: Post count, award, acceptance into a group, etc. If you were a member on Hack Forums you may have witnessed the terrible quality threads being posted in the bragging rights section. It was constantly just flooded with:

• "100 posts!"
    "100 rep!!"
    "500 posts!"
    "In the Dark Knights!"
    "Accepted into the wraith!"
    "1000 posts!"
    "100 posts!"
    "Bought l337!"
    "Bought ub3r!"
    etc

All day, and everyday; the bragging rights section was filled with the same old and very boring threads. Every thread included a few replies from members trying to increase their post count by saying:

• "Congrats dude!"
    "Nice! Any other goals you want to achieve?"
    "Good luck on your next 100 posts!"
    "Nice! Good job!"
    etc

The repetitive threads with repetitive replies were greatly redundant and unnecessary.. (Like this sentence) So if this becomes common in the hut I suggest creating a subforum that allows members to brag about forum wide achievements.

Do this again and you'll be banned. /joke..

-.-

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
Yes I can see that being a joke. We all do this here. Mods and Admins alike. It's a great achievement for this site since Crayo loves to see people with big post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.