• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

1 Year Anniversary of Sandy Hook shooting

Solar

Power member.
Well, if some of you don't already know, last year, on December 14, 2012, tragedy struck Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

20-year-old Adam Lanza shot and killed a total of twenty six people, twenty of which were children, six others staff members. Soon after, Lanza committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.

This was the second deadliest mass-shooting by a single person in American history, the first of which being the 2007 Virginia Tech massacre.

My condolences go out to all of the families who lost a loved one on this tragic day in American history.

(Source: Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting)

Hollywood

RE: 1 Year Anniversary of Sandy Hook shootings.

Damn that was 2007 when Virginia Tech happened? I was in the 4th grade. To many damn shootings in this country. R.I.P to all the victims of Sandy Hook.

Hey

User is banned.
RE: 1 Year Anniversary of Sandy Hook shooting.

Its hard to believe its been a year already. Give my prayers out to those family's and hope they are doing good now

Prepare

Power member.

I can't believe it's been a year.. My heart goes out to the families.

Depression

User is banned.

Damn one year already? RIP, heart goes out to the families

Poop

It was all a setup. Batman caused it. Look it up.

Hope

Power member.

Wow it really doesn't feel like it has been a year. Very sad that these innocent children do not get to spend Christmas with their families this year.:/

Raptor

Power member.

Check out the song by Chris Webby - Home - it's nothing like his usual music and is about this incident.