• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

1 Must watch Anime and Read manga

Manjiro

Fuck Up
Some of you might of heard of this anime or have read the manga but in my opinon it shows the values of friends and why you should have them.

Plus the main characters are really badass.

Im obviously talking about Fairy Tail plus profile picture

Here's a quick summary of the manga "Fairy Tail is a world filled with magic spells, flying cats, and exhibitionist ice mages! We travel to the land of Fiore, where we stumble upon Fairy Tail; a mage guild with the most outrageous and interesting people you can find."

If you're the type for a really badass fight i'd advise you read or watch fairy tail it has some of the most emotional fights in shonen history.

I'll leave a link below for you guy's to check it out leave a comment if you read a chapter and enjoyed ir or if you just love Fairy Tail :)
http://www.mymangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/

False

You should check out The Breaker: New Wave, Freezing, and Wake Up Deadman. Those are some of the best anime ive read so far. Freezing has episodes but you should read it instead.

Manjiro

Fuck Up
False said:
You should check out The Breaker: New Wave, Freezing, and Wake Up Deadman. Those are some of the best anime ive read so far. Freezing has episodes but you should read it instead.
I've seen freezing but not the others I might give them a try

Cuban

Onyx user!
Clannad tops every anime. That's an anime that REALLY teaches you to value life and family.

volt

Cuban said:
Clannad tops every anime. That's an anime that REALLY teaches you to value life and family.

i cried rivers when i watched clannad rip rop