• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

1 Billion Dollars

Mal

So as man of you know , the American lottery Powerball jackpot is about to hit $1,000,000,000. Around $600,000,000 cash payout after taxes.

With 600 million dollars [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]what would you do ? Think about it.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Even if you bought the world's most expensive stuff , you'd have a crap ton left over.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You could literally buy all the OG's ever and still have 599 million left over.[/font]

Space Time

User is banned.
RE: 1 Billion Dollar Jackpot

I think if 600 million presented it self to me I'd disappear from my current life and live a private one.
Fucking hate people.

But yeah 1 Billion...that is fucking insane.

Rare

If it's 1,000,000,000 then you pay half in taxes, so 500 m, still a ton.
I would buy my parents a new house and cars, get myself a nice car, I can't get a house yet I'm too young, then probably buy ForumKorner from Philly for like a million.

Joy

Power member.

I would hire a good attorney, and good accountants/financial advisers.
Of course I wouldn't tell anyone/publicly announce I won.
Then I'd start to invest in upcoming technology.
I would keep a good chunk of it just to blow on some fun shit.
And I would put a lot of it in a offshore bank.

I bought a ticket, my sister bought one, my mom bought two, and my dad had people at his work all put in $5 so they have around 75 tickets!
Good luck to anyone else participating in this!!

JAG

User is banned.

Joy said:

this. this is genius. id prob buy stupid a looootttt of sick cars xD

Mal

Joy said:

I bought a ticket, my sister bought one, my mom bought two, and my dad had people at his work all put in $5 so they have around 75 tickets!
Good luck to anyone else participating in this!!
Exactly what I would do . Or you could invest all in a stable company and watch it grow like 5% .

600,000,000 x .05 = 30,000,000 more

Magnificent

1 Billion Dollars is a lot of money I dont even know what I would spend it on

Power member.
i will just buy myself a 1 letter tag or something hella OG for xbox, twitter, ig, and sc

aNz

User is banned.
I'd buy better internet because rn its annoying me.

Joker

My fear is how I would end up. I naturally grow with money, When you have £100, you want £200, when you have £200, you want £300. I feel like with 1 million you'd be steady and careful.. you could buy a sports car and a house then you'd have to be careful with money, if I had a billion however.. I don't know how I'd cope, I find it enjoying earning and learning.. you'd be earning without learning and I don't know how that would effect my mind. My worry would be drugs due to having know high in life, you could get anything you want. You can even buy fame, it would be scary as fuck. I'd probably get a good accountant etc. I'd give my family a nice house and a nice car, I'd buy some memorabilia from my favourite musicians/actors.. I'd invest into a company I enjoy. I'd probably use the money towards my own music career/acting career as well. Those are dreams, I'd kind of pay myself in places but not tell people how rich I am so it seems ''earned'' then one day, they'll think I made the money myself. If it wasn't already publicized, I'd rather pay for ''my dreams'' than pay for everything in the world. Cars, houses, everything.. You're going to end up on drugs, imagine the fear of getting whatever you wanted?

I guess to get some kicks I'd also donate to a shit load of decently researched charities, I'd also invest alot in to PETA in the hopes that people open there eyes about murdering animals etc.

Mal

Joker said:
My fear is how I would end up. I naturally grow with money, When you have £100, you want £200, when you have £200, you want £300. I feel like with 1 million you'd be steady and careful.. you could buy a sports car and a house then you'd have to be careful with money, if I had a billion however.. I don't know how I'd cope, I find it enjoying earning and learning.. you'd be earning without learning and I don't know how that would effect my mind. My worry would be drugs due to having know high in life, you could get anything you want. You can even buy fame, it would be scary as fuck. I'd probably get a good accountant etc. I'd give my family a nice house and a nice car, I'd buy some memorabilia from my favourite musicians/actors.. I'd invest into a company I enjoy. I'd probably use the money towards my own music career/acting career as well. Those are dreams, I'd kind of pay myself in places but not tell people how rich I am so it seems ''earned'' then one day, they'll think I made the money myself. If it wasn't already publicized, I'd rather pay for ''my dreams'' than pay for everything in the world. Cars, houses, everything.. You're going to end up on drugs, imagine the fear of getting whatever you wanted?

I guess to get some kicks I'd also donate to a shit load of decently researched charities, I'd also invest alot in to PETA in the hopes that people open there eyes about murdering animals etc.

Yah you caught on to my fears as well. Id be afraid to be bored , with so much money you could literally do all you wanted , but that only takes a year of your life . What about the rest of your life lol

Professor

Reading some of these replies and questioning the ethics of handing $1b to some nitwit.
I have a feeling that nobody won again... or maybe that's just hope idk.
I won $4 though because I had 13 for the red ball. ;) Yeah, I won the powerball.

Joy

Power member.
32, 16, 19, 57, 34, and Powerball number 13.
Did anyone win???