• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

1-99 mining guide

Pichu

Onyx user!
this guide is to apologize for my inactivity :)

1275.gif
451.gif

1-20 Mining

First you need to head over to the dwarven mines bring exactly 8 gold if you don't have a pick axe. There is a dwarf down

there that sells them. After you get the pickaxe wield it and star mining tin, once you have collected 28 tin go to the

falador bank then when you come back to the mines mine copper. keep doing this process until you have 500 of each you

should have at least level 20 mining by now. You Can Sell the ore for a profit or smelt it for smithing exp.

21-30 mining

All you need to do for this step is get a mithril pickaxe and mine iron, iron is located in the dwarven mines, vorrock west mine, and few more places. Mine iron until your level 30 mining.

30-60 mining

i know this seems like a huge gap but its worth it. ok what you need to do is to do what people call "Power Mining"

that means that you mine until inventory is full and drop everything and keep mining until your level 60, or if you want

to make a profit keep the iron(1k iron=100k, thats 100,000gp) the best place to get iron and move it to the bank fast is mineing in the west varrock mine and going up to the west varrock bank.

61-85
You will now want to have a rune pick and be mining in the mining guild now ( if you dont know where is then just ask)

Mine all the coal you can and keep banking it and repeating.
This will take about 90k coal but don't feel bad because once you get to lvl 70 it goes very very smoothly

86-99
Either mine coal or mine iron and drop it or mine rune ore for money and you could sell it for 10k-12k each ore! Thats about 350k a trip and 1.1m every 100 rune ore! Not that bad!

Mining_Emote.gif

Slycer

Thanks for the guide! I like how it's not a ton to read, and you pointed out the things that really need to be known.

WetRain

SeaCucumber said:
Is this just for f2p? I'm assuming so since there's no LRC. Nice guide :)

This.

You may want to change your title with [F2P] at the front to avoid confusion,

alezcas

I really hate mining because it needs lots of energy but then the ore or minerals that you get is not enough!