• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

1.26M Per Week Doing Almost Nothing!

Hailzterina

Onyx user!
Muscleman said:
Awesome guide, I just have one question, when buying the shards in the GE, is 22gp each a confirmed price?

If you think the shards are taking too long to buy, just raise the price to 23GP each. It will decrease your profit though.. I can usually buy them at 22GP so not a problem for me. Thanks for reading the guide! :nice:

Ezio

Onyx user!
Good method, everyone can do this over the span of a week easily with a bot I'm sure. 4M a month, not much. 4M more than what you had before you started though, so who can complain?

Nice, I have 4 accounts which is a good thing ^.^

Vanquish

Onyx user!
This looks like it would take way too much fucking time to make such a little amount of money..
You'd be better off killing goblins and doing level 1 clue scrolls.

Automatic

User is banned.
+ad.Vanquish said:
This looks like it would take way too much fucking time to make such a little amount of money..
You'd be better off killing goblins and doing level 1 clue scrolls.

Seriously. Who are you? What's your old name (I can't check, I'm limited)? How the fuck did you get super mod without me seeing your name ONCE?

Altair

Very good way of making some major money i think i will do this

JuuiCy

Thanks for the guide, love how people find these lazy but easy way to make some extra cash.

QuackzMcDuck

Onyx user!
Pretty good guide for those who need fast cash in the background.

alezcas

It would be fun just to skipped your difficult quest but the game would not be interesting if the quests are quite easy. In addition, if you want to do nothing, just visit from places to places until you run out of energy if that possible?