• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

07 scape account types over time?

Gogetaa

what's your preferred account types in relation to the age of your account?

I have decided to run with the obby maul pure to start with as it is reasonably afkable the whole way and super fun to pk with.

getting pretty close and am thinking of making some pk videos with skype commentary if anybody would be interested?

-1 atk
-55/60 str
-1 def

then ill probably train the str to around 70, train attack and do the usual 1 defence pure - zerker - barrows.

all of this just intrigued me and got me wondering, which way round do you guys do it? or do you train your skills first?

Deathcrow

Power member.
Back when I had tons of time to play Runescape and my range pure got banned I made a new pure. I decided to do an obby maul pure for the same reasons you have. After a little while I trained range so that I could use rune knives with my obby maul as it is a pretty good combo. From there I did some attack for granite maul and then mage for ice blitz.

Jam

Onyx user!
im just making a main. never been a pker, always pvm.

Techno

User is banned.
I am going range tank + void and some Mage xD

42 ATt - 42+ str (dslyer is a bitch) 75 range as high def as I can get xD and 94 mage

Deathcrow

Power member.
Mike said:
I am going range tank + void and some Mage xD

42 ATt - 42+ str (dslyer is a bitch) 75 range as high def as I can get xD and 94 mage

With:
-42 attack
-70 defence
-42 strength
-80 hp
-95 range
-1 prayer
-94 mage

You would be level 83 combat. If your range was 75 you would still be 83 combat.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
I'm going to mithril pure, 20 atk, 99 str, 20 def, and I'm going to make my own weapons and armor so I lose nothing by pking.

Stewie

Onyx user!
Never really been a fan of pure's or anything like that so i'm just going for max combat. :D