• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

♛ Professional Custom MyBB Theme by Norm Designs (1.8)

Enthrones

User is banned.
Purchased this theme a month ago from Raees Nazeer (also known as Norm Designs) for my old board and decided not to launch the board. The theme will only be sold to a limit of two customers and won't be released on the internet. The first buyer can pay additional funds to have me import the theme, make forums on the board, and launch everything.

Will only be selling to an HQ individual. PM or post below for information about the theme.

Taunt

User is banned.
Can i get more info on this please? Show me screenshots of the theme?

Enthrones

User is banned.
Taunt said:
Can i get more info on this please? Show me screenshots of the theme?

I'm sending you a message with more information on this.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Enthrones said:
Will only be selling to an HQ individual. 

How can you know who's HQ if you've just joined?

Enthrones

User is banned.
Fireworks said:
How can you know who's HQ if you've just joined?

It's not hard to tell if someone is trusted or not.
I won't be dealing with those who have scam reports, low-quality posts, or anything like that.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Enthrones said:
It's not hard to tell if someone is trusted or not.

Tell that to @"Narc", @"Random", @"BasedGod", and many others. I'm not trying to sales trash or anything. I'm just saying that you need to be careful no matter which side of the deal you are. It seems lately people have been getting scammed more and more recently, so everyone needs to be aware.

Enthrones

User is banned.
Fireworks said:
Tell that to @"Narc", @"Random", @"BasedGod", and many others. I'm not trying to sales trash or anything. I'm just saying that you need to be careful no matter which side of the deal you are. It seems lately people have been getting scammed more and more recently, so everyone needs to be aware.

I'm not going first on this transaction and won't be accepting PayPal purchases.
A verified middleman can also be used for the buyer to be more safe before and after the purchase.

Nasyr

User is banned.
How about a preview of the theme?