• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

☾The Mob ╳ Official Group ╳ Applications Open☽

м¢ℓσνιη

b8b70d9.jpg

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
mob.png
[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font]​

Group Info:

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]We are high quality members who strive to make FK more active, fun and enjoyable. This is a rare group to get into because wedon't have applications open all the time. If you apply via UserCP you will be black listed forever.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Leader: м¢ℓσνιη[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]We are currently recruiting member(s).[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Requirements:[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
Excellent Grammar.
No scam reports ever
1000 high quality posts
Member for at least 3 months
500 reputation or higher.
10 legit vouches on your vouch thread.
You must post in sub forum 5 times a week.
You must wear the user bar 5 times a week.
At entry, no warning levels active.
Not following The Mob's rules, and ForumKorner's Rules, you will be kicked from the group.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Application:[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Code:
[/font]
Code:
[b][color=#FF4500]Name/Username:[/color][/b]

[b][color=#FF4500]Age:[/color][/b]

[b][color=#FF4500]Country/Location:[/color][/b]

[b][color=#FF4500]Do you meet the requirements?:[/color][/b]

[b][color=#FF4500]Are you a good fit? If so why:[/color][/b]

[b][color=#FF4500]Will you stay active?:[/color][/b]

[b][color=#FF4500]Will you use the UB 5 times a week?:[/color][/b]

[b][color=#FF4500]Do you have GFX experience?:[/color][/b]

[b][color=#FF4500]Do play xbox? If so what is your GT:[/color][/b]

[b][color=#FF4500]Would you like to add anything else about you?:[/color][/b]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Current Members:[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]м¢ℓσνιη
JohnnyG
Soldier
SOS[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Users apply via the UserCP will be blacklisted![/font]

Eddie

User is banned.
I would be very interested in joining this group but I have a 20% warning level :(

Magnificent

yay looks like you finally did this. I think I'm low on vouches tho, I could get people who previously dealed with me to vouch. I'll be back with an application.

Matigo

just a guy
b8b70d9.jpg

mob.png

Name/Username:

Synsational/Matigo

DOB - 3/9/98
I turn 18 in less than a month.

Country/Location:

United States of America.
Wisconsin

Do you meet the requirements?:

I meet every single requirement.

Are you a good fit? If so why:

I think I make good, useful posts and threads. I think I have the right maturity level also for this group, I strive to be the most high quality I can. I actually just got back into coming back to ForumKorner full time. I have been a member of this forum for four years, I have acquired close to five thousand posts and over three hundred threads. I also can represent this group to the highest level.

Will you stay active?:

I am back on ForumKorner whenever I am not working or not in college. So I will be on ForumKorner pretty much all day. I will always post in the sub-forum.

Will you use the UB 5 times a week?:

You bet, I respect this group, one of the best groups I know on ForumKorner, besides the one I lead. I will gladly wear the userbar five times a week.

Do you have GFX experience?:

I have a little bit, I will be learning more graphics in college, because I am going for I.T Networking, and a graphics class comes with the package.

Do play xbox? If so what is your GT:

I play PS3, but I hope to get an xbox in the next few months. Got to save up the paychecks a little bit.

Would you like to add anything else about you?:

I just really am looking forward for a response on this, I always have wanted to apply for the Mob, but I never thought I would get accepted. So I am trying today.
Thanks for reading my application.
It isn't the best.

Jared

Power member.
Name/Username: Jared

Country/Location: USA

Do you meet the requirements?: Yes.

Are you a good fit? If so why: Yes. I'm always active when I am home. I've been apart of this forum since 2012 so I know a thing or two. I'm always active in group sub-forums as long as other people are active.

Will you stay active?: Yes.

Will you use the UB 5 times a week?: Yes.

Do you have GFX experience?: No.

Do play xbox? If so what is your GT: Yes. JBerg330

Would you like to add anything else about you?: Some of my interests include: sports, cars, & video games.

ForumKorner

mob.png

Name/Username:
Mac

Country/Location:
New York

Yes

I believe I am a very trusted member. I've met all the requirements and this group is what I've always wanted to join ever since I joined on this forum. I have tons of vouches and I try to be HQ. My grammar may not be perfect but I'm trying to get better at it.

Will you stay active?:
Always

Yes

Somewhat. I'm trying to learn by myself through YouTube videos. I usually play around with Gimp and Photoshop.
I took Drawing 1 and 2D design for my college courses.

I used to play Xbox but not anymore due to college.
I will be getting back on Xbox hopefully near the summer time.

Instagram addict.
Netflix/TV Show binger.
Thinking of starting my own Vine videos. Hopefully I get big! :D

Rare

Name/Username: Jake/Rare

Age: 14 but mature and have better grammar than most of the site.

Country/Location: America

Do you meet the requirements?: Yes

Are you a good fit? If so why: I am one of the most active, high quality, and so on members on the site. That meaning I can represent the group in a very positive way.

Will you stay active?: I am on this site daily for hours.

Will you use the UB 5 times a week?: Definitely.

Do you have GFX experience?: Only done a little 2D photoshop and some Cinema 4D work, but I am very rusty.

Do play xbox? If so what is your GT: I do and I have 2 accounts, PM me if you really want them.

Would you like to add anything else about you?: I am a very down to earth guy and normally pretty chill.

м¢ℓσνιη

Synsational said:
b8b70d9.jpg

mob.png

Name/Username:

Synsational/Matigo

DOB - 3/9/98
I turn 18 in less than a month.

Country/Location:

United States of America.
Wisconsin

I meet every single requirement.

I think I make good, useful posts and threads. I think I have the right maturity level also for this group, I strive to be the most high quality I can. I actually just got back into coming back to ForumKorner full time. I have been a member of this forum for four years, I have acquired close to five thousand posts and over three hundred threads. I also can represent this group to the highest level.

Will you stay active?:

I am back on ForumKorner whenever I am not working or not in college. So I will be on ForumKorner pretty much all day. I will always post in the sub-forum.

You bet, I respect this group, one of the best groups I know on ForumKorner, besides the one I lead. I will gladly wear the userbar five times a week.

I have a little bit, I will be learning more graphics in college, because I am going for I.T Networking, and a graphics class comes with the package.

I play PS3, but I hope to get an xbox in the next few months. Got to save up the paychecks a little bit.

I just really am looking forward for a response on this, I always have wanted to apply for the Mob, but I never thought I would get accepted. So I am trying today.
Thanks for reading my application.
It isn't the best.

You have been accepted! Welcome!

Jared said:
Name/Username: Jared

Do you meet the requirements?: Yes.

Are you a good fit? If so why: Yes. I'm always active when I am home. I've been apart of this forum since 2012 so I know a thing or two. I'm always active in group sub-forums as long as other people are active.

Will you stay active?: Yes.

Will you use the UB 5 times a week?: Yes.

Do you have GFX experience?: No.

Do play xbox? If so what is your GT: Yes. JBerg330

Would you like to add anything else about you?: Some of my interests include: sports, cars, & video games.

Sorry you have been denied at this time!

Fantasy said:
mob.png

Name/Username:
Mac

Country/Location:
New York

Yes

I believe I am a very trusted member. I've met all the requirements and this group is what I've always wanted to join ever since I joined on this forum. I have tons of vouches and I try to be HQ. My grammar may not be perfect but I'm trying to get better at it.

Will you stay active?:
Always

Yes

Somewhat. I'm trying to learn by myself through YouTube videos. I usually play around with Gimp and Photoshop.
I took Drawing 1 and 2D design for my college courses.

I used to play Xbox but not anymore due to college.
I will be getting back on Xbox hopefully near the summer time.

Instagram addict.
Netflix/TV Show binger.
Thinking of starting my own Vine videos. Hopefully I get big! :D

Rare said:
Name/Username: Jake/Rare

Age: 14 but mature and have better grammar than most of the site.

Country/Location: America

Do you meet the requirements?: Yes

Are you a good fit? If so why: I am one of the most active, high quality, and so on members on the site. That meaning I can represent the group in a very positive way.

Will you stay active?: I am on this site daily for hours.

Will you use the UB 5 times a week?: Definitely.

Do you have GFX experience?: Only done a little 2D photoshop and some Cinema 4D work, but I am very rusty.

Do play xbox? If so what is your GT: I do and I have 2 accounts, PM me if you really want them.

Would you like to add anything else about you?: I am a very down to earth guy and normally pretty chill.

Rare

Even though I have thanked you multiple times, gonna post it here too haha.
Really appreciate the opportunity.

Flippy

Name/Username: Ryon/Flippy

Do you meet the requirements?: All of them but not 10 valid vouches seeing as I don't have a vouch thread.

Are you a good fit? If so why: I design clothes

Will you stay active?: Yes

Will you use the UB 5 times a week?: I don't fully understand this question as I don't know what you a consider 1 time, like 10 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day? lemme know

Do you have GFX experience?: Yes

Do play xbox? If so what is your GT: Not much but you can PM me for it

Would you like to add anything else about you?: I design clothes