• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

☢☢Turtles beaches should be banned!☢☢

Leafs

Power member.
Someone was complaining about this. What do you think?

I think xbox needs to limit or ban the power of turtles beaches. Its getting out of control, I was walking 100 feet away from a guy he turns around and fires at me . Its show people don't have real skill anymore all they need is the equipment to win. I think its really messing up games.
Opinions?

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
Someone was complaining about this. What do you think?

I think the original poster needs to get a job job and buy a paid or shut the fuck up. They are not too powerful and help out quite a bit.

Phear

They don't magically make a player good, they simply enhance your skills. Some of my friends see my success with turtle beaches, go out and buy a headset, and then turn out to be the same as they were before.

TD5X

as an ex gb player TB have a large effect on gameply they help you focus more and boosts one of your senses

with astros you only need half a brain to beat someone who is far better than you

Fiasco

User is banned.
How would they ban them anyway, go to every store and make them stop selling them? Lol, something like this will never happen.

XR6

User is banned.
If the people that complain actually had a pair they wouldnt complain.

It doesnt make you an instant super player.

It gives you the chance to use your senses to a better effect than you would without the headset.

Simple.

Philly

Power member.
Fiasco said:
How would they ban them anyway, go to every store and make them stop selling them? Lol, something like this will never happen.

They could make some kind of detector or a something like they have done with modded controllers. I would assume anyways.

Money

User is banned.
Wow, just wow. WHy don't you just buy a pair then be like him? :p

Leafs

Power member.
I find that they are perfect but its the other players fault for not having them.

Proo

User is banned.
No way! Turtle Beaches are awesome. I have them and I love them.

Ace

Power member.
Hell no if you cant get them tht sucks but there a really good headset

Don.

Just start useing Ninja pro.

Its that simple.

And Turtle beaches can't be banned.

Leafs

Power member.
Ik. There is like no possible way to ban them. I couldn't ever see them being banned.