• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

★✮★ Customize My Profile ★✮★ (FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnage

Power member.
No, not literally but you may edit the following:

My username
My avatar
My signature
My Sex
My Location
My Bio
My Gamertag (Not literally just my profile)
My Playstation
My Steam

and whatever else you can think of, apart from email and pass obviously.

Please Note: YOU WILL NOT GET ACCOUNT ACCESS! I will make all of the changes you want after paying $1 :p

So PM me if your up for this, i'm accepting Paypal so first to PM me wins!

The duration of which my profile will be yours is 1 month if you wish to donate more feel free but the rates are 1 month - $1.

I know i have been not active lately but i will be more active, starting today as i try to reach my new milestone of 2k posts! :)

(Whatever you choose for my profile must stay within the rules of FK no exceptions)

Just for the fun of it i am going to let you do this for free but some rules apply :p

I want to sell my self around so its 1 person gets 1 week. (no longer unless you $1 me ;))
Secondly Cann!bal is going first due to the fact he asked me first, after a week this thread will be updated i may let someone choose or i will raffle someone to customize me.

The only thing you cannot edit is:

My Email
My Password
My Custom User Title

Obviously email and pass :p and user title because "★✮★ Customize My Profile ★✮★"

PM me if its your turn!

Current User Customizing: Profanity

Time Left: 7 Days

My current customization's:

My username: Profanity's AD
My avatar: The one i'm wearing.
My signature: The one i'm wearing.
My Sex: Male
My Location: The one i'm wearing.
My Bio: The one i'm wearing.
My Gamertag (Not literally just my profile): None
My Playstation: None
My Steam: None

Customized by: Profanity

Jason Segel

User is banned.
dafuq niqqa? I don't get this tbh.

boo5t

I think he's letting you use his sig space, username, and whatever else. You can put whatever you want in those things.

For instance I can pay him $1, then tell him to have the username: 'Boost is my idol', lol.

Carnage

Power member.
boost‍ said:
I think he's letting you use his sig space, username, and whatever else. You can put whatever you want in those things.

For instance I can pay him $1, then tell him to have the username: 'Boost is my idol', lol.

This is correct :) and $1 lasts a month otherwise you have the free option which will be open to offers next week.

Carnage

Power member.
OK its time to change its been a week since Cann!bal customized me now its someone's else's turn so hmu via pm or reply to this thread i would have let Mockingb but he is banned so someone else can do it.

Profanity

User is banned.
Can I take a vouch copy? LOOOOOOOOOOOL
I like the idea though. Good for advertising within the site.

Carnage

Power member.
Vouch copy? its free weekly anyway its $1 for a month so yeah you can pm with your customization's but it only lasts a week.

Closed until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.