• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

★★★★★ 1.6m Emails + Monetizing Method + Mass Mailer★★★★★

Pro

Onyx user!
  • Title: 1.6M Email list
  • Price: Free ( One sharecash / FileIce Download)
  • Pages: 32,700
  • Author: Hockeynut35

Description:

This email list has been harvested privately by myself and two others over the course of a month. After selling it in chunks privately to phisher websites ect, it's now yours free!

Uses:

This list is a great monetizing tool, no matter what way you make money online. Have a PTC link? Send it to 1,600,000 people along with an advertisement explaining what it is. Have a website or forum that needs traffic? See how many hits you get using the mailing list. Have a Youtube video you wish to monetize? Gets some free views! Need referrals ..? Send out an advertisement using your referral link! Need I say more? This list can be implemented in literally any technique of online money making. If you are not sure how it applies to your method, PM me and I'll be glad to point you in the right direction:blackhat:

The Method

• [*]Always send your emails from a recognizable address because a high percentage of recipients have become desensitized to system-generated email and delete it before reading it.

[*]Before you write the body of the email, make sure your subject line is catchy and will gain your recipients' attention.Many people will only open email, particularly from an unfamiliar source, if they find the subject line compelling and interesting. This element is so important that many email marketers will do “split-run testing” to determine the most successful subject line.

[*]Tell your readers what you want them to do next. Do you want them to go to your website for more information? Do you want them to buy now? Do you want them to respond to you in any other way? Whatever call to action should be included in the message, say it directly. This is not a time to be oblique

[*]Integrate a device into your email that will encourage your recipients to ask for future contact from you. For example, if you simply ask them for their email addresses to which you will send future emails, it's amazing what percentage of them you will receive. Also, you can offer something of perceived value, such as future offers at “Internet Pricing” as an inducement to your readers to send back their email addresses.

Image:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Q & A

Q: How am I going to send out all these emails?
A: Below the email list is a PAID mass mailer. Original Price: $39 Your price: FREE
Click here for details.

Download:
Note, the link is a sharecash link. If you have an issue with this...too bad. Click Here for a fake name generator to help you with the survey.

Email List:

http://up.ht/oah1ZK

Mass Mailer:

Virusscan

Download

Key to insert: look here

Nestea

Onyx user!
Nice share, cba to do sharecash though, thanks anyways bro!

Scan reports should be included as standard when posting any binary file extention (.exe in this case) Even if you the original thread you ripped from (if you did) didn't have one you should include.

Awesome, any feedback on how well it works?
Also, have you checked the email list for dead/invalid entries?

Awesome

Onyx user!
Apollo said:
Scan reports should be included as standard when posting any binary file extention (.exe in this case) Even if you the original thread you ripped from (if you did) didn't have one you should include.

Awesome, any feedback on how well it works?
Also, have you checked the email list for dead/invalid entries?
I looked back and realized that I didn't actually receive the Mass Sender, because I closed the window too fast, but I got the email list. Link me to a place where I can check for dead emails and such?

Colin

Spoilers are not working, take out the tags to clean up the thread

Awesome

Onyx user!
The Mass Mailer you listed is pointless, because we are only able to get the free version which sends the first 100 an email, and ignores the rest. Thanks for the emails though.

Pro

Onyx user!
Awesome said:
The Mass Mailer you listed is pointless, because we are only able to get the free version which sends the first 100 an email, and ignores the rest. Thanks for the emails though.

I'm aware. Currently working on getting a link to a good working mass mailer. Give me a half hour .

Awesome

Onyx user!
Pro said:
Awesome said:

I'm aware. Currently working on getting a link to a good working mass mailer. Give me a half hour .
Ok. Thanks for trying to help out even more. Hope you find one. :D