• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Yoville

Does anyone play this app on Facebook or Myspace? Well I use to play this app a long time ago non-stop. Ive made coin hacks and hack items that wasnt even on the game like the items that wasnt released yet or just the items they made and never used them cause they didnt like them. I hacked over 68 million coins on this game and thats no joke. But they made alot of changes so alot of the hacks got patched up cause of stupid noobs not knowing how to do them so they reported the hacks lol. I just told my friends how to do the hacks after I made what I wanted out of the hack. But I have loads and loads of items on my accounts. I plan to sale all my yoville items and then sale my coins super cheap to whoever wants them threw paypal. I also will sale any items you want for money. I dont charge nothing at all really for what I have I just really need the money. I use to sale my coins awhile back for real money but I ran out of coins and stoped playing. I sold the coins for $20 usd for 100k of coins and $100 usd for 1 million coins and etc. People went crazy buying coins and all. I have no use for these items so I want to sale the items for real money or for coins on game. But I get on every once in awhile to earn some more coins. But if you would like to see all I have go here To My Yoville Inventory Page to see all the items and all that I have. I have loads of the same items but loads of different ones also. I have rares and just regular items also. So if you need something from my inventory just let me know and Ill get it for you for a lil bit of money or coins on game. Thanks,
Crazy Smurf™

Last Wish said:
Nice , how do you hack coins ? Cheatengine ?

I used a program called WPE its a hacking tool that I found and tried it on there and it worked by change codes around and writing my own codes but most of the stuff it patched now but Ive been wanting to find more coins hacks. Ive also made a coin hack by using Firefox and log in and they would give you 2000 coins for logging in that day and all you had to do what just log in get the pop up saying you was awarded the 2k of coins and just keep refreshing the page. Ive also made fake coins. Fake coins how I did that was I logged into the same account but with 2 different browsers and then went to two different rooms had a friend in one room with one avatar and then traded my coins over to a friend and then got him to go to the other room and trade me the coins I just traded him and it would double my coins and the I would exit the other browser once I finished both trades and then go to a event and buy whatever rare I wanted and when I would trade them the coins they wouldnt get nothing but I would get the item :)

Yea ,I know wpe pro
that's a nice thing you did :D
are you able to hack other games ?