• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Your thoughts on Illuminati.

Michael

Just post your thoughts on Illuminati; They say they want to put a "chip" in you to see where you are at all times but I think that's bull.

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
RuneScape said:
Just post your thoughts on Illuminati; They say they want to put a "chip" in you to see where you are at all times but I think that's bull.
Funny enough you bring that up, in New Zealand there is a tv series just out about a "perfect" place, where everyone has no idea about anything, as most people do nowadays, and have chips inserted into their brains. They people can then alter the chips into forgetting memory etc etc.

I don't think it's such a good idea.

aBoxoR

More and more people seem to know about Illuminati, to be honest I didn't know them since last month and since then I see everyone on youtube commencting on them.

I do believe there is some kind of secret organization though that watches us all. :)

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
lol I read into this, my friend told me that the sign they use it for the inauguration, but could be a hidden message.
Also their is no doubt that the US government are trying to do something about a new world order otherwise the world will probably collapse.

Jak505

If i had a chip planted in me i would rip it out immediately or i would get a knife and tear the shit out!

RichieLS

All the Government's in the world are corrupt. There's nothing we can really do about that.

Not sure about Illuminati. If it was found out for sure that they were watching us... White House would be firebombed and shit.

People would react badly, put it that way.

Jak505

RichieLS said:
All the Government's in the world are corrupt. There's nothing we can really do about that.

Not sure about Illuminati. If it was found out for sure that they were watching us... White House would be firebombed and shit.

People would react badly, put it that way.

Its hard not to have a corrupt government, we can't control what happens to everyone and if we did they would hate us.

Anubis1™

I think that's just a coincidence -.- because every singer is in correlation with illumination youtube.
Write eminem illuminati you got results
Write shakira you got results
Write Lady gaga you got etc.

Reaperrr

Onyx user!
Absolutely not. I will have no chip in my brain. I take interest in secret society. I really wish I could be in one to see what it is like :)

KaNe

Onyx user!
Eh, I believe there is something like this going on, but it's not too big like everyone makes it out to be. I believe the Bin Laden is working with the US to make us citizens scared. Bin Laden could've been caught by our army by now. I don't believe they want to put chips in us or anything like that. They already have security camaras all over. They could easily access one of those and watch us.