• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Your thoughts and views about Marijuana

MrGrizzly

Cooting said:
Smoking marijuana is good for you not bad. No matter what you hear, Think, or say, Its not in ANY way bad for you! But i mean if you would like to argue about it i have no problem with han especially atm cause im drunk, But smoking bud is not bad for you and is the CLOSEST thing to curing cancer out at this point in time. Do research if you do not believe me.
Cmon, we both know that's not true.

Philly

Power member.
Its a scientifically proven. Do your own research. There has been no one that has died from smoking buds EVER.

Zingered

User is banned.
if they were to legalize it, companies would rise and would process in some type of addicting chemical so that people would be addicted to weed. an entire world full of chill people who periodically hallucinate would be bad.

-------------->i will never do it, it leads to other bad decisions, which puts you on a bad road in life. if you break the law once you will gain the mentality that you can do it again, and then abunch of shit happens. just dont smoke weed, get a high off of something else. you can feel a high off of doing something as simple as listening to your favorite music. as long as it makes you feel good then it is a high. FIND ALTERNATIVES, ITS SIMPLE.

Philly

Power member.
Zingered said:
if they were to legalize it, companies would rise and would process in some type of addicting chemical so that people would be addicted to weed. an entire world full of chill people who periodically hallucinate would be bad.

-------------->i will never do it, it leads to other bad decisions, which puts you on a bad road in life. if you break the law once you will gain the mentality that you can do it again, and then abunch of shit happens. just dont smoke weed, get a high off of something else. you can feel a high off of doing something as simple as listening to your favorite music. as long as it makes you feel good then it is a high. FIND ALTERNATIVES, ITS SIMPLE.

I doubt companies would do that for 1.
When smoking marijuana you dont hallucinate for 2.
It leads to nothing that is a 100% proven fact for 3.
Just because you smoke bud doesnt mean you are going to break laws. Bud makes you chill and get a bit lazy let alone want to go out and break laws. So you are more than incorrect on this one. You just go by im guessing what you mom or dad told you. Watch some real LEGIT documentary's and learn actually what it is before taking sides.

Leafs

Power member.
Well i am on zingers side because companies will do anything for money, and they would most likely make it more addicting than it already is.

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
Well i am on zingers side because companies will do anything for money, and they would most likely make it more addicting than it already is.

Thats why you dont buy from companies.
Derp

MrGrizzly

Philly said:
I doubt companies would do that for 1.
When smoking marijuana you dont hallucinate for 2.
It leads to nothing that is a 100% proven fact for 3.
Just because you smoke bud doesnt mean you are going to break laws. Bud makes you chill and get a bit lazy let alone want to go out and break laws. So you are more than incorrect on this one. You just go by im guessing what you mom or dad told you. Watch some real LEGIT documentary's and learn actually what it is before taking sides.

By smoking bud you are breaking the laws..

Zingered said:

That is easily the most bizarre argument against the legalization of Cannabis I have ever heard.

You're assuming that the legalization of Cannabis would result in everyone in the world smoking it regularly which quite frankly is absurd.
You're then also assuming that big companies would be the only people producing Cannabis on a mass scale if it was legalized which is again absurd.
And then your claiming companies would start adding addictive agents to the Cannabis which is even more absurd.

And the 2nd part of your post smacks of prohibition propaganda. "you'll smoke a joint which will lead you down a bad road, then you'll smoke crack and end up in jail where you will get butt fucked by a big black man named Tyrone."

It's not only Cannabis that should be legalized, it should be all drugs, to an extent. If I want to smoke a joint, or take a line of Cocaine that should be my choice, not the choice of some nanny government that thinks I as an adult don't know how to take care of myself.

If politicians were not so fucking scared of the scaremongering media drugs like cannabis, lsd and ecstasy (mdma) would be legal already.

Philly

Power member.
MrGrizzly said:
By smoking bud you are breaking the laws..

That is easily the most bizarre argument against the legalization of Cannabis I have ever heard.

You're assuming that the legalization of Cannabis would result in everyone in the world smoking it regularly which quite frankly is absurd.
You're then also assuming that big companies would be the only people producing Cannabis on a mass scale if it was legalized which is again absurd.
And then your claiming companies would start adding addictive agents to the Cannabis which is even more absurd.

And the 2nd part of your post smacks of prohibition propaganda. "you'll smoke a joint which will lead you down a bad road, then you'll smoke crack and end up in jail where you will get butt fucked by a big black man named Tyrone."

It's not only Cannabis that should be legalized, it should be all drugs, to an extent. If I want to smoke a joint, or take a line of Cocaine that should be my choice, not the choice of some nanny government that thinks I as an adult don't know how to take care of myself.

If politicians were not so fucking scared of the scaremongering media drugs like cannabis, lsd and ecstasy (mdma) would be legal already.

Thats 110% incorrect. Its not illegal to smoke marijuana. Its legal to smoke. Its illegal to have possession of it. If for some reason you do not believe me please feel free to look it up.

I will read the long paragraph here in a little I am a bit busy atm.

Fanatic

User is banned.
Dam Philly is all over this topic.
Bud isent really bad for you other that the fact of it causeing damage to your lungs (When Smoked)

Can Eat it as well same effect but healther in a way.

But i agree with all Philly is saying.
Need to watch that Doc. it's a Good 1.

MrGrizzly

Philly said:
Thats 110% incorrect. Its not illegal to smoke marijuana. Its legal to smoke. Its illegal to have possession of it. If for some reason you do not believe me please feel free to look it up.

I will read the long paragraph here in a little I am a bit busy atm.

And by smoking it you must first be in possession of it?

Stop being so pedantic you knew exactly what I meant.

Philly

Power member.
MrGrizzly said:
And by smoking it you must first be in possession of it?

Stop being so pedantic you knew exactly what I meant.

You do not have to be in possession of it to smoke it. Its also not illegal to posses it at your own house. Its illegal to take it out of your house and or to buy or sell it. But like i said you do not have to come in possession of it that is if you are smart enough. :D

MrGrizzly

Philly said:
You do not have to be in possession of it to smoke it. Its also not illegal to posses it at your own house. Its illegal to take it out of your house and or to buy or sell it. But like i said you do not have to come in possession of it that is if you are smart enough. :D

Smart enough to smoke other peoples?

Also you'll have to point me towards the prohibition laws you have been reading, sounds interesting.

Philly

Power member.
MrGrizzly said:
Smart enough to smoke other peoples?

Also you'll have to point me towards the prohibition laws you have been reading, sounds interesting.

Its basically documentary's and what i have seen in real life. But for sure its not illegal to smoke buds. Do you have netflix?

MrGrizzly

I do not, just give me the name of this documentary and I'll download this. I've read many prohibition laws and never read this "it's legal as long as you do it in the privacy of your own home" part. I'm intrigued.

And of course it's illegal to smoke bud, even if you're right it's still partially illegal. Even in Holland it's partially illegal to smoke it as you need to do it within the designated cafe's or in your home.

Philly

Power member.
MrGrizzly said:
I do not, just give me the name of this documentary and I'll download this. I've read many prohibition laws and never read this "it's legal as long as you do it in the privacy of your own home" part. I'm intrigued.

And of course it's illegal to smoke bud, even if you're right it's still partially illegal. Even in Holland it's partially illegal to smoke it as you need to do it within the designated cafe's or in your home.

Where i live which is in the usa, You are 110% allowed to smoke bud. I have been stopped by the cops multiple times and told them I was high as fuck, Never got in trouble at all. And I know the laws have not changed in the past 2 years. Just look up marijuana documentary's. It honestly doesn't matter which one/ones you watch.

MrGrizzly

Philly said:
Where i live which is in the usa, You are 110% allowed to smoke bud. I have been stopped by the cops multiple times and told them I was high as fuck, Never got in trouble at all. And I know the laws have not changed in the past 2 years. Just look up marijuana documentary's. It honestly doesn't matter which one/ones you watch.

That does not mean it's legal to smoke, it just means the cop has enough common sense not to arrest you for being high. I've been stopped while tripping on ecstasy, and the cop has asked what's wrong with me and I've told him and he's just sent me on my way, does that mean it's legal to take ecstasy as long as I do it in my own home?

I've also been stopped and searched at least 10 times whilst having weed or hash on my person and multiple times they've just let me keep it, and all of these times I've never been arrested. You can't use personal experience to say something is 110% legal, I'm not saying your wrong I'm just saying if you're going to say something is fact you should provide facts not experiences.

Hell one of the many arguments for the eradication of prohibition laws is that we should be able to do and take what we want in the privacy and comfort of our own homes.

And I've also watched many Cannabis/drug documentaries and never heard this. I would appreciate if you just tell me the name of the documentary you watched so I could get a better idea of what your talking about.

Philly

Power member.
MrGrizzly said:
That does not mean it's legal to smoke, it just means the cop has enough common sense not to arrest you for being high. I've been stopped while tripping on ecstasy, and the cop has asked what's wrong with me and I've told him and he's just sent me on my way, does that mean it's legal to take ecstasy as long as I do it in my own home?

I've also been stopped and searched at least 10 times whilst having weed or hash on my person and multiple times they've just let me keep it, and all of these times I've never been arrested. You can't use personal experience to say something is 110% legal, I'm not saying your wrong I'm just saying if you're going to say something is fact you should provide facts not experiences.

Hell one of the many arguments for the eradication of prohibition laws is that we should be able to do and take what we want in the privacy and comfort of our own homes.

And I've also watched many Cannabis/drug documentaries and never heard this. I would appreciate if you just tell me the name of the documentary you watched so I could get a better idea of what your talking about.

Thats not what the fuck I am saying. I telling you straight the fuck up, Its legal in my state to smoke buds. I can walk around town high as fuck and I would be untouchable unless I was making a scene or something than they could take me in for disorderly conduct or some bs crime like that. But honestly if you think marijuana is not legal to smoke in MY state you my friend are a fucking idiot.

davidemm21

I fully agree that It should be legalized. If taxed the government would make a ridiculous amount of income. Instead the money goes towards drug dealers and dispensaries...

Leafs

Power member.
I discussed this with my teacher today and he had some good reasons as to why it should be legalized. I have to remember what he said im going to ask him to right it down for me but it was good.

MrGrizzly

Philly said:
Thats not what the fuck I am saying. I telling you straight the fuck up, Its legal in my state to smoke buds. I can walk around town high as fuck and I would be untouchable unless I was making a scene or something than they could take me in for disorderly conduct or some bs crime like that. But honestly if you think marijuana is not legal to smoke in MY state you my friend are a fucking idiot.

You never mentioned anything about specific states where cannabis is legal for medicinal purposes, you simply said the USA. In the USA all uses of cannabis remain illegal by federal law. So don't talk down to me like I'm a fucking idiot. It's not my fault you can't make your posts more transparent.