• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Your Opinion?

Diverse

User is banned.
So, what do you guys & girls think of Dubstep?

Do you like this genre of music or does it irritate the hell out of you?

tell me your reasons below :)

Kill

User is banned.
Diverse said:
So, what do you guys & girls think of Dubstep?

Do you like this genre of music or does it irritate the hell out of you?

tell me your reasons below :)

I listen to Dubstep when I want to fuck shit up or just chill. But only good arrtists. Come up to me with any of that skrillex Shit and I'll chew you out.

Nevermind

User is banned.
Personally, I don't enjoy dubstep. It's kind of pointless, in my opinion. I only listen to it live or at parties.

Color

Leader said:
Personally, I don't enjoy dubstep. It's kind of pointless, in my opinion. I only listen to it live or at parties.

How can music be pointless?

I don't listen to it personally, but some of it is entertaining. I love when rap has a nice dub step beat, or a cover over a dubstep song. I'd like to go to one of the concerts. Just the DJ the other night when I went to Hoodie Allen was fucking sick. Just something about all the lights, bass, and crazy people is beautiful. Haha

Nevermind

User is banned.
Color said:
How can music be pointless?

It's pointless when there is no message conveyed through the music. Most of the dubstep I've listened to is pointless, or had no real meaning or purpose.

Color

Leader said:
It's pointless when there is no message conveyed through the music. Most of the dubstep I've listened to is pointless, or had no real meaning or purpose.

It's art. If this were the case, all those fuckers with the pianos and shit are doomed, poor Mozart. Sometimes music can just make you feel good, that's the point, it matches your emotions. :p. Deep as fuck, I know.