• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Your Methods

Hidden Dragon

What methods are your favorites to earn money from adfly?

I've heard that making a loop is pretty good. Shortening a link with adfly then going and shortening that with tinyurl then adfly then tinyurl and so on until you have a big loop works.

I myself have only made about 60 cents so far though.

I have made 1.23 cents. I'm not a fan of this site. I usually put the link for extra money. But not as my main site for monetizing. If you want to get money. Use ebay!

E-Book

I just post around but I'm not getting a lot of clicks. Any good forums to try it on?

DNK

my method is to make like page on facebook and add something that will interest people on facebook and you make adf.ly link to that

flAmingw0rm

To be honest, adf.ly is waste of time. I just use it, because my signature limit won't let me use my original link on HF.

Acapella

I just do people's "You click mine, I'll click yours" threads and get a few clicks from them, I use others mainly for monetizing though. It's mainly for uploading things & shortening links.

jainy25

Adf.ly is terribly slow tbh. It is really damn slow. I am stuck on 90 cents. There is still a long way for me. Now I just use adf.ly links when suppose posting download links.

Slug

I don't know why people use it, you get so little, go with ShareCash.

gates

I hate ShareChash.......but anyways they way i like to do it is A. Find A Huge List Of L1 Proxies, 2. Write A simple script so FireFox, Explorer, Chrome all go to 3 different links, then close, then clean cookies, then switch ip, and again and again, next will be adding ghostmouse or similar

w1nd

Every link you send someone, make it an adf.ly link - the click for click service is good as well.

Bad Blood™ said:
I do that and then throw the link into my bot.
I get about $2 a day from it.

yea would you mind sharing the bot?