• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Yes, I donated to Charity.

Anxiety

User is banned.
I donated £15 to charity yesterday after seeing a horrible advert about children in Africa. I'm not normally a donator as you here many stories linking charity's only giving a small amount to Africa, and keeping it mostly themselves.

I also donated for the Japan aid. Guys, I'm getting soft now...

But yeah, I done it :). I feel good.

Roobik

Haha "I'm getting soft now...". You donated to a good cause, I always thought about which charity I should stick with and the African child charities are the ones I choose to donate to. You can't put a price on life.

Wreck

This thread just reminds me of how materialistic everything is.
We can't just all fucking help them for free, we need some "paper" with pictures on it to help them.

Wiggles

Congratulations on donating, it is good to help people. :)

I donated all my Farmville Dollars....

Android

Nice job Crayo, I respect what you've done.

@Wiggles, yeah people in Africa do play FarmVille in their free time, not trying to be mean.

Wiggles

Android said:
Nice job Crayo, I respect what you've done.

@Wiggles, yeah people in Africa do play FarmVille in their free time, not trying to be mean.

I really did donate Farmville Dollars to Japan, The makers of Farmville (Can't remember name) Would donate so much for each farmville dollar.

slyt

Perhaps they could make a super-cheerful Farmville - African Edition to highlight the problems.

"It hasn't rained in months and all your crops are dead"
"Your well is full of polio"
"Your goat has starved because you spent all your money on extortionate innoculations from the West"
"The latest machete-wielding CIA-sponsored gang of relious thugs just burnt down your shed and raped your wife"

etc!

Hijk

Charities are legally only suppose to give 20% of all donations to that witch its for. Thus why i don't donate.

Android

Hijk said:
Charities are legally only suppose to give 20% of all donations to that witch its for. Thus why i don't donate.

I think you're wrong but I may me. As I know Red Cross takes like %25 of the donation for theirselves, imagine donating a million dollars and they keep $250.000.