• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

YAY a WOW forum! Leveling Service And RAF wanted!

ScreamingSlug

Hi i'm offering a leveling service to anyone on dark forums. :pirate:
I do a few packages and can only be paid through PayPal, I offer very cheap deals and if you find a cheaper deal. Link me the URL and I will go lower.​
To contact me PM me on here! And post below to help keep the thread alive
When you PM me please don't PM messages such as "i have a char at 20 do it to 80 how much" I can't give you a price with this so please lay it out in this format
Class:
Faction:
Level ATM:
Level Req:
Time frame:
And any other details you feel i would need.​
I will get Back to you as soon as possible with My answer and Payment will be Half before and Half after Unless You are a new member In which case I will need full payment beforehand for obvious reasons!​

I have one package and if you don't like that one then then you can Copy and Paste the format above and fill it in. Simples​

Package 1
Level 1-60
First Aid to Max for level
2 Gathering Profesions to full.
400g
Price: £20

If There is anything you wish to add or recomend I would be glad To work around it. With time I will get faster but my prices will always stay low!​

I will be hand leveling them and I am not a scammer. If you doubt me simply don't post you should feel safe during the leveling process. Also include wether you would like to play during the time So we can work around you.

TANKS AND HEALERS WILL BE LEVELED FASTER THROUGH LFD TAKE NOTE​

:pirate::pirate::pirate:

I also do other miscelaneous things such as honour grinding profesion leveling for you, And achievment's and any other jobs you cant be fucking arsed to do! PM me about this as well these are very cheap as i dont have to level you!!
I know a lot of people don't like DK starter quests as they are a bit time consuming I will also do these literally anything​

ScreamingSlug

Mildly Legit said:
Everything about WoW does not make sense to me o_O

Have you ever tryed playing it? It's my all time favourite game Probably :evilgrin: If you ever take it up I would be happy to level some of your characters :eek:ui: