• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xyphers Post Exchange and Posting Packages

iccffW.png

I will start off with explaining the two.
A post exchange is when you post on someones forum, say for example 10 times, and they will post 10 times on yours. It is that simple.
As for Post Packages, post packaging is when some, in this case myself, offers different post packages for money.
For example, I will offer to do 500 posts, 8 threads, and 4 members over a period of two weeks for say $50. If you think that is an outrageous pricing, go to this website. http://forumsfirst.com/packages.html
Forums First is one of the most successful and popular forum packaging sites in existence. My prices are a third of theirs, for more.

5 for 5
Offer Completed within 24 hours of acceptance.
10 for 10
15 for 15
25 for 25
50 for 50
Offer Completed within 2 days (48 hours) of acceptance.
100 for 100
Offer Completed within 3 days (72 hours) of acceptance.

If you wish to do higher than 100 for 100, please message me via Private Message.

To apply for a post exchange, post the following application.
Code:
Your Forum: 
Post Amount:
My Forum You Want to Post On: (You can pick from either one)
-http://Graphics-Chan.net
-http://TalkDroid.net

Untitled-1.png

By using and/or purchasing this service, you agree to the following;
1.You will go first when it comes to purchasing a package.
2.When it comes to post exchanges, you will start your part first. When I have seen you have reached your halfway point, I shall begin.
3.As the service provider, I am allowed to hold the payments for up to 48 hours before beginning my part of the deal.
4.All posts made by you in a post exchange must be high quality. Any posts not of high quality will not be counted and if not met, a scam report will be filed.
5.The terms of service may be updated at any time without notice. New terms will only be applicable to purchases and exchanges made after the change unless under certain circumstances.

Incomplete

Onyx user!
I guess I dont understand why any forums would need this?
Doesn't this just make the forum look like people use it when after the package is done they will be gone?

It is used to build base content as we don't post in the off topic section, or at least, any posts there don't count towards the posts you paid for. Also, we don't do this in a few days, we spread it out to an amount of time that you choose, the more posts you pay for, the longer we can spread it out for. Say you order the Behemoth package, we can spread that out between a total of one to three months allowing the illusion of activity to exist. By the time the package will have been finished, chances are a bit more activity will have come to exist.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Sounds like a really, amazing service.
I wish you the best of luck, I almost want to start doing something like this, it seems fun.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Xypher said:
I love doing it, it is just hard getting your name out there.

Definitely, and thats for anything, not just post exchanging.
If you decide to make a website, and need some designing, hit me up. ;)