• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox?

Ambien

So far me (fence), door, and fireworkes have been wrecking kids on black ops.

Ambien

I just got added by the kid who has the gamertag Thurs*** disgusting, I want OGZ ONLY

The Host

@ambien pliz exc3pt da fr1enD reqwestz

Weed

My GT is XxXmLgxQUiiKsKoPeXxX can I add you?

VPN

Semi as fuck but add me if you want, tags Reaiming. I've been a gamer my whole life, if you check my tenure on my account I'm pretty sure I'm at 11 now. My dad games too, he's not into randoms adding him but he's got a dope ass 4 letter word, slick as hell. Use to be hella cool with the oG Epic and I think I could still find videos if y'all want proof. My times on Xbox were dope as fuck, all the way from Halo 1 <3

Devil

*UPDATE*

I bought the GT Fence off this user, it is now mine, add me if you're reading this!!!

Ambien

since this user is banned ^ i pulled the tag, i'm looking for ppl to play with me :):

Intern

User is banned.
If you truly do care to have an only OG friends list, there must be something wrong here. :/
I have an OG, I only add people I talk to. I have one other OG added and his gt is Streak.

Ambien

I got a warning level for this lol? nigga its been a thread for a month smh.

The Host

@ambien they don't want you to be happy. They don't want you to have fun. They don't want you to have an OG friendlist.

Ambien

The Host said:
@ambien they don't want you to be happy. They don't want you to have fun. They don't want you to have an OG friendlist.

I'm just trying to get ogs on my friends list

Toxic

Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level Warning Level

Add me OG'S ONLY!!!!
GT: Fireworkes