• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox & PS3 Buildings Destroyed! :C

Wreck

a88aec40e6.JPG
The earthquake that rocked Japan a few days ago keeps causing damage to the game industry. This time, graver than game delays. People trying to connect to Sony’s PlayStation Network may have problems in doing so. It is at this moment unclear what the issue(s) is/are as Sony has not given any details on the matter. Furthermore, the company’s PlayStation information call center and repair center have experienced interruptions as well, with no additional information on when they might be back up and running. The other giant to suffer the consequences of mother nature’s wrath was Microsoft. The company’s repair center located in Fukushima has been shut down for the moment with no further details on when it will resume normal service. In addition, a “Gold Member Starter Kit,” which was scheduled for a March 17 release, has been postponed for the time being.

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/20...repair-centers-hit-by-quake-in-japan/#respond

Wiggles

My xbox live connection works fine, so all is good. :)

Just kidding, why the hell are people concerned with sony and microsoft when thousands of lives have been lost.

Wreck

Wiggles said:
My xbox live connection works fine, so all is good. :)

Just kidding, why the hell are people concerned with sony and microsoft when thousands of lives have been lost.

A lot of game servers aren't working now because of this.
Mainly titles like Final Fantasy and some other games.

Blink

User is banned.
I am concerned about this a lot. I need those Japanese people to make my new xbox :D

Wiggles

They only game I play, Call of duty, still works so I am fine :)

Wreck

Wiggles said:
They only game I play, Call of duty, still works so I am fine :)

I currently only play single player games, so i'm fine as well.